My obsession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e46s54dr View Post
    If youre serious about loving your car, please put a filter on the compressor side of your turbo. By the looks of it, the turbo is right up against the front radiator/support, but you wouldnt drive a stock car around town without an air filter would you?
    It has a screen on it.

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
    I love it. Mismatched and all, I think an is lip would make it more aggressive though.
    I think this winter I'll be able to paint the mismatched shit and I'd like to do eruo molding and a lip.

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
    what size tires you got on the back? 245/35/17?
    245/45/17 in the back. They came with the wheels, there isn't too much stretch going on.

No dyno numbers yet, all street tuned including the timing.
    Last edited by omniscient; 09-09-2011, 06:30 AM.
    89is, 20psi HX40, MSPNPl M20. Dynomometer operator at Swift Motorsports.

Comment

Looks great to me too!

Comment

Seriously, a screen? A filter filters particles down to the microns, a screen filters millimeters at best. Large items will definitely trash up your turbine before it enters the engine but the real killer is dust and sand. It'll clog up your fuel system and score up you cylinder walls. Bye bye engine.

P.s. I'm not trying to be a dick but I can't tell you how many boosted Honda kids I see driving around with no filter like it's the thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by e46s54dr View Post
          Seriously, a screen? A filter filters particles down to the microns, a screen filters millimeters at best. Large items will definitely trash up your turbine before it enters the engine but the real killer is dust and sand. It'll clog up your fuel system and score up you cylinder walls. Bye bye engine.

P.s. I'm not trying to be a dick but I can't tell you how many boosted Honda kids I see driving around with no filter like it's the thing to do.
          89is, 20psi HX40, MSPNPl M20. Dynomometer operator at Swift Motorsports.

Comment

Working...
          X