SoCale30Lifestyle's CarBeQue Picture Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Love the shot you got of my car. Great pics
    This. Taylor made even a bronzit car look good! ;) Now paint those skirts and lip!

    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    nevaaaarrrrr!!!!
    BULLSHIT.

    Leave a comment:


  • djmoska
    replied
    I had So much fun that day...what a EPIC EVENT...

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by xikyle
    when is the next thing like this?

    nevaaaarrrrr!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Love the shot you got of my car. Great pics

    Leave a comment:


  • xikyle
    replied
    oh em eff gee. i wasnt there and now I is sad. i was going to but it was raining when i woke up. i didnt think it would still pop off like that. when is the next thing like this?

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    mein piks

























    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    HUGE pictures. Jesus. Lots of them though so that makes me happy.

    Did we get a count of how many e30s showed up?

    I wanted to count but I felt like people were filtering in and out so the number wouldnt be very accurate.


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Paging AC NICO!


    Click image for larger version

Name:	FrayBeer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	7135383

    "FREIBIER " :up:
    Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 09-12-2011, 04:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • djmoska
    replied
    Here are the pix i took...





















    The DJ set-up had to go inside thankz to the rain


    FOOD IS READY




    LOOKS NICE AND CLEAN.....

    THE LINE IS GETTING LONGER N LONGER....






    :)

    ADD CAPTION....









    THE WEST-COAST IS ALL OVER THE HOOD...lol

    MONKEY...


















    LET THE RAFFLE START...









    Last edited by djmoska; 09-12-2011, 09:27 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThisGuy310
    replied
    Originally posted by e30trooper
    not one pic of my car :(
    I posted video of it, your car is front and center twice.

    Leave a comment:


  • greanthumb
    replied
    yessir^^ u sure were. Thanks for bringin the S50+trailer. I was a HUGE hit. Look forward to being able to relax and shoot the shit at the next event.. didnt get much time to talk to anybody.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Oh hey, I was there!

    Leave a comment:


  • djmoska
    replied
    This is how it all started .......

    Leave a comment:


  • djmoska
    replied
    ok ok i took so many pix its time to upload them n post them up....i got you MONKEY i got lots of pix of your ride...Ed. dont hate on my chrome lol...e30trooper i think i have pix of your ride to..... :)

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Hush up you whinny biotches, I got stuck next to DJ MochaMix and his shit looked better with the chrome weaves next to me.
    Last edited by IRON-E; 09-12-2011, 06:46 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...