My Beast (or so i think)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Beast (or so i think)

So alot of you have probably seen my car on the forums and its nothing special but i figured i would post her up now that i'm happy with her.

Its a 1985 325e

It was manufactured in germany and shipped over to california by the 1st owner then shipped to the PO then to me

Specs:

Suspension- H&R front lowering springs, Racing dynamics sway bars, Racing dynamics strut bar

Engine- 2.7l 5sp, Dinan Chip, Superspring Long tube headers, K&N air filter and fuel filter. 93 octane all day, 6 puck clutch, "custom" catless flowmaster exhaust.

Cosmetics- Zender side skirts, Zender es/is spoiler, early es/is lip, Yellow highbeams, eyelids, black divingboards, 16x7.5 throwing star reps,all red tails.

Interior- Sport leather seats, sport line racing wheel, m3 shiftknob. Nothing special

I love my car just needs some tlc!

"matt325e who are the two chicks rocking the white Miata with the pink stripes lol do they auto x it?

lol i joke i joke." "that would be my ex and no definitely not;)"

So the car was made in germamy!!!! Who would of thought :p haha just teasing you :D

Love the wheels!

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

haha thanks man :P

"matt325e who are the two chicks rocking the white Miata with the pink stripes lol do they auto x it?

Comment

Wish my '86 was as clean as your '85...
        sigpic

1986 325e

My other ride...The Titan of trucks!

Comment

eyebrows make me sad inside.

looks good otherwise.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Really? i thought they looked good :/

Comment

Eyebrows makes the car look lazy. Try euro grills. Kinda like OEM eyebrows, makes the car look sharper.
              '91 E30 316i
              '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

Cool cool! Looks pretty good
                '91 318is

Comment

Yeah i was thinking euro grilles but at the same time i wanted to make a big cosmetic difference instead of a little one. I guess i liked the look better :P

Comment

Working...
                  X