at the wash..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at the wash..

Just washed the car, and haven't posted pics in a while (lowered it since last pics) so i figured, why not, pics arent the best but enjoy!

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    If you actually stay within your budget, you are not a true car enthusiast. True story.

your MT2 bumper looks a bit funny, all bowled out in the mid. Is it a rep ? Nice and clean car feels so good this time of year.

Comment

nope, not a rep, and yeah i have noticed that dont know why its does that
      If you actually stay within your budget, you are not a true car enthusiast. True story.

Comment

Did you use the clamps (#3 in diagram) to mount your spoiler?

Besides that, nice e30!
        "I am not afraid of people who drive fast, i am afraid of people who think slow" - Walter Rohrl

Comment

I did not and i actually didnt mount the apron, it came on the car when i got it, but i will definitely pick up some clamps to mount it properly

Comment

Looks nice
            '91 318is

Comment

very very nice.
              sigpic

Comment

It also looks a little wider than normal. Have you thought about completing the rest of the kit? What suspension are you on?

Comment

billy sports and ie3s, and lots of other little stuff would like to be a little lower though but scrape on the apron, and havent really thought about finishing it, dont really want to daily a mt-2 though and would like other mods before mt-2

Comment

car looks really nice!

Comment

thanks for all the comments guys, yeah i know you all might hate me but i should break the 100,000 mile mark soon!

Comment

Working...
                      X