My new car, '84 Eta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
    just think, you have one of the oldest E30s on this site! cool car. lower it, 15" weaves, and polish the crap out of it, and it will be one of the coolest on here too!

DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON A SET OF TIRES FOR THOSE WHEELS!
    Don't worry, I was going to go grab a set of used beater tires for it, probably under $100 for the set. I'm on the spare on one and the other is dangerously worn. Probably too many 20' burnouts, ya know? :p

Originally posted by mpfitz13
    Congrats, I just got my first BMW too. I smile each and every time I drive it
    Congratulations to you as well! I find myself grinning every time I see it. It's just so gorgeous! A pleasure to drive as well. This is actually the first e30 I've ever driven. I've been in a couple E36s, and this just feels more...alive.

Everyone else:

I was doing some searching and it seems to me that Henna is one of the more rare colors?

My plans for the immediate future are strictly DD, as this is my only car, and all related improvements. I've got a shifter bushing kit arriving next week, there's a finicky window to look into, sunroof headliner falling off, a missing driver side kick panel. Things like that are my near future plans.

Comment

cool car man, just picked my bmw the other day as well =]

Comment

^^^ Same here...

Nice e30 man.

Comment

Nice pickup, what are the bars surrounding the fogs?

Comment

Originally posted by wnamane View Post
            Nice pickup, what are the bars surrounding the fogs?
            Cap holders, maybe? I have no idea.

Comment

Been trying to figure this out about the rims... 15" swap requires a hub swap. I can get 14" weaves, though. Is there any reason why I should swap to 15" instead of just getting a good set of 14" weaves and tires?

Comment

Let me know if you want to sell it. :) Serious too....

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I am the only person in the universe that isn't a huge fan of Henna, but I do know that it's rare and unique. She has lots of potential, and I agree with the euro bumper route, as I have them myself.

You shouldn't be changing a hub for 15 inch wheels unless they are 5 lug, there is a huge selection of 4 lug wheels in all sorts of sizes.

Last edited by Holland; 10-10-2011, 08:25 PM.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Once I saw a euro bumpered henna in real life I fell in love.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                    X