One shot...DURTY 3ER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdlimy View Post
    Haha awesome! My gf goes to mhcc, I live right by la careta and deas over on burnside, to bad ur not still around, would love to have seen this in person!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk
    Yea i do miss PDX.. City is so dope.
    THE ACURA TL PROJECT

BUFF ENUFF? STYLE.OVER.COMFORT

DURTY 3ER///STYLE.OVER.COMFORT

Comment

woooowww,, you're so brave using that wheels.

good job :p:p:p

Comment

Dude. Not really feeling it much at all. I mean, you know the concept but you're execution is pretty poor so far. 10" wheels on an E30 have to have a perfect offset. Your wheels do not have the perfect offset... You should at least pull your fenders to make it look less retarded.
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

im diggin your style! too much poke for me, but to each his own! and i admire the fact that you don't care what others think. Its your car! do as you wish! everyone's comments are "opinions" on what they think it should be. You follow what you WANT which is awesome!

where in SD are you located? I would love to see this car in person! i love your e30 combo: the red/black/slammed/ILLed out stance... yeah!

can i get interior shots?

Comment

Mexicans Invented poke! Fuck yea

Comment

Originally posted by M4DE30 View Post
              Sup Mike! My Fav e30 so far.

-B
              You take that back!!! You whore!

On the real, clean ass E30. Seen it in person multiple times. Engine bay is sparkling. Should definitely throw some shots of the bay on the forum. Looking forward to the next meet and a potential photoshoot.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I like your stretch -_______-

WHen I get my e30 to SD we'll have to set up a shoot they'd complement e/o real nice.
                AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

very nice E30, reminds me of mine a little, always love seeing another red e30 that's properly done.
                  Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                  If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                  Originally posted by J3M93
                  This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                    Dude. Not really feeling it much at all. I mean, you know the concept but you're execution is pretty poor so far. 10" wheels on an E30 have to have a perfect offset. Your wheels do not have the perfect offset... You should at least pull your fenders to make it look less retarded.
                    cool story bro.

Originally posted by JrCamacho View Post
                    im diggin your style! too much poke for me, but to each his own! and i admire the fact that you don't care what others think. Its your car! do as you wish! everyone's comments are "opinions" on what they think it should be. You follow what you WANT which is awesome!

where in SD are you located? I would love to see this car in person! i love your e30 combo: the red/black/slammed/ILLed out stance... yeah!

can i get interior shots?
                    Thanks homie, glad you see that.
                    yea I'll deff post up interior shots when im back in the country. Working on converting to all black interior.

Originally posted by Anguz View Post
                    Mexicans Invented poke! Fuck yea
                    haahaha your sig is creepy as fuck!

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                    You take that back!!! You whore!

On the real, clean ass E30. Seen it in person multiple times. Engine bay is sparkling. Should definitely throw some shots of the bay on the forum. Looking forward to the next meet and a potential photoshoot.
                    hahaha b is a slut??!!? haha

Thanks!! yea i need to get out there with a REAL camera and get some shots. Hoping for a photoshoot soon! any takers? :D

Originally posted by shmutzigE30 View Post
                    I like your stretch -_______-

WHen I get my e30 to SD we'll have to set up a shoot they'd complement e/o real nice.
                    for sure!

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                    very nice E30, reminds me of mine a little, always love seeing another red e30 that's properly done.
                    Thanks, from what i see of your car in your sig.. looks ill!! must see more!!
                    THE ACURA TL PROJECT

Comment

probably the biggest waste of a set of awesome BBS wheels i've yet to see. those dont fit at all!

Comment

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
                        probably the biggest waste of a set of awesome BBS wheels i've yet to see. those dont fit at all!
                        Lol I agree. OP is on his high horse because he has RSs... BFD. At least People with Sportmaxx can make them fit well.

I laughed when you compared your car to the two from FelgenGarage. Those cars look amazing and the wheels on them fit perfectly. I can't even begin to say the same about yours.
                        -Erik
                        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Car reminds me a lot of my own Zinno 4 door. I do like it. Very clean.

I am not a fan of the fitment of the wheels in the rear, but if you're happy with it, that's all that matters!
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                            Lol I agree. OP is on his high horse because he has RSs... BFD. At least People with Sportmaxx can make them fit well.

I laughed when you compared your car to the two from FelgenGarage. Those cars look amazing and the wheels on them fit perfectly. I can't even begin to say the same about yours.
                            Im on da "high horse" ?? cause of da BBS?? haahahahahaaaahahahaha all i have to say is..

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                            Car reminds me a lot of my own Zinno 4 door. I do like it. Very clean.

I am not a fan of the fitment of the wheels in the rear, but if you're happy with it, that's all that matters!
                            :D

I'm never content..things will change on the car, rear will be cambered and such, sit lower.

I've only been working with this car for 4 months. Much more on its way.
                            THE ACURA TL PROJECT

Comment

What is this bf.c? God forbid somebody builds what they want ...
                              Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

it reminds me of my build. but I have flares.

Comment

Working...
                                X