• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dope, seen a few of these riding around down there
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
      looked fine as hell in person, I realize some people have different preferences - you know, like how some guys like girls and some guys like men... and sheep... :ohsnap:

Comment

The five mins were gone, you do a photosesh :( The 2 lowest (static) cars of that group were missing...

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

I had a blast down there this year. Too many nice cars! Saw a lot of nice e30's and bimmers. White325 i saw your car parked on 56th street. It was looking really good. Anyone get any pictures of my car? I had the white plastic bumper 87is with ARE 398's.

87 325is Alpineweiss III current, 71 chevy c10 current,
          74 2002 ti sold, 85 528e sold, 90 325i sold,
          89 325i sold, 86 325es parted, 86 325e sold,
          95 525i sold, 73 mercedes 450se sold, 71 datsun 510 wagon sold

Comment

I haven't seen any pics of your car, but it looked great! I was standing outside of Seacove with some friends checking out your car and your buddy's E34. Both looked amazing.
            Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

Originally posted by csermonet47 View Post
              I haven't seen any pics of your car, but it looked great! I was standing outside of Seacove with some friends checking out your car and your buddy's E34. Both looked amazing.
              That buddy would be JHower08. Hes a member on here and also my brother ha. Did anyone hear how bad my car sounds?

Comment

like that by chance?

Comment

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by Too Short View Post
                    I had a blast down there this year. Too many nice cars! Saw a lot of nice e30's and bimmers. White325 i saw your car parked on 56th street. It was looking really good. Anyone get any pictures of my car? I had the white plastic bumper 87is with ARE 398's.
                    I parked beside you at the convention center over the weekend maybe Saturday? My wife may have some pics of your car.

Comment

Originally posted by Too Short View Post

I think your car is at the VERY end of this video i took:

again, this was taken from the bronzit 4dr

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
                        My car's twin! First e30 I've seen the same as mine, except for mine has a brown top.

Those Borbet's are the finest set I've seen in a looooong time!

Me watching the AE86 video---->

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Originally posted by dnick View Post
                          fuck off guy.
                          come see bought me bro
                          -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
                            I think your car is at the VERY end of this video i took:

again, this was taken from the bronzit 4dr
                            That would be it! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Albuquerque30 View Post
                              My car's twin! First e30 I've seen the same as mine, except for mine has a brown top.
                              Hah yeah man but is yours a bronzit? looked a lot more brown in the pics and in person as well. Also its a late model.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                                The five mins were gone, you do a photosesh :( The 2 lowest (static) cars of that group were missing...
                                hey man you were the ones blowin everybody else off all weekend. i dunno how many times i asked if you wanted to come cruise lol.

i dunno bout being the lowest static either, still think i got you. you just have 205/50's up front and i'm on 195/45 haha

edit: dude with the borbet a was pretty low too, even with m50

but then again, i should have taken my springs out and rode on my billy sport bump stops too.. then the veedubb guys would have really been impressed. sorry spencer i had too.

Comment

Working...
                                X