Simon’s e30 / Maximilian / the Zen project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad you are getting to enjoy it now Simon,

Inspirational and a job VERY well done!!!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
    first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190
      So glad you are getting to enjoy it now Simon,

Inspirational and a job VERY well done!!!
      Thanks mate !
      You and me both !!
      -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Cleanest m42 EVER. Love all your work and most of all the attention to detail. Very inspiring to say the least.

Comment

I plan to accomplish what you have accomplished, I have a similar OCD I just don't have the paycheck to satisfy it.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
          VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

I moved back to Madison recently. Took some phone shots while making a run to my storage unit..

Of note in the engine bay is lack of power steering reservoir - the factory cover thing I made for the COP snaps in looser than I wanted - so I'm leaving it off for now.

From eBay - you can find sport seat covers for like $80. I wanted to cover the driver's seat to preserve the bolsters. Always bums me out seeing a mint passenger seat next to a tore-up driver's seat. Nice product..

Comment

At first I was like sick! And then I was like black bottle caps. :(

But, very nice car!
              Originally posted by z31maniac
              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

yeah yeah - I know!

and thank you.

Comment

:)
                  Originally posted by z31maniac
                  I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

it looks like a time machine

Comment

black trim looks so much better nice job

e24 e9 e30
                      IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by csermonet47 View Post
                        I would like to shake your hand. Great work man, truly great.
                        i would also like to do this. it is a sparkling example of what i aim to do. very, very nice

Originally posted by ApexGoblin
                        well make sure your priorities are straight... e30 first :up:

Comment

clean and classy. great job!
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Throughout much of my 20s and early 30s – I would take occasional road trips and weekend motorcycle rides through the area of northeast Iowa and southwestern Wisconsin. I have always been drawn there.

Imagine twisty back roads that wind up and down through hills and valleys. Dairy farms. Cows in pastures. Hillsides filled with limitless trees. Random barns and quaint houses. Miles of roads filled with numerous elevation changes and hundreds of second/third gear turns.. left curve after right curve after left curve, et cetera..

Vehicles I’ve piloted through this area include a first generation CRX, a handful of CBR600f2s, a loaded first generation Integra, a late 80s rx7, an 851 Ducati superbike, a ’72 cb350, and as of yesterday – the 318is that I spent years restoring.

The 318 was second only to the Ducati – I’m sorry – but nothing on this Earth compares to the sound of a V-twin Ducati engine unwinding through Termignonis – but I digress..

So yesterday – I took the trip I’ve been dreaming of taking for over six years. European car. Rear wheel drive. Slick shifting manual transmission. Rock solid chassis. All fresh suspension. Cloth bucket seats that hug you through turns. Healthy drivetrain.

It was nirvana. It was sublime. It was euphoric.

I fucking LOVE my e30..

Comment

poetic! sounds like a blast.

Comment

me and my buddies took a trip once. we took this trip to garden grove, smelled like lou-dog inside the r3v, o yea.

all kidding side that does sound as you put it "sublime"

Originally posted by ApexGoblin
                                well make sure your priorities are straight... e30 first :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X