My 4dr vehicular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 4dr vehicular

Was really bored yest and being that I finally washed my car, felt it appropriate to take a few shots with my buddy. The car is in dire need of countless amount of things, but its all i got for now being an unemployed college student :hitler:..

Basic info on the car. 89 325i, salvage title due to having some rear body damage.. GC coilovers, recent m50 swap. Sold my Mille Miglia's to finish off my m50 swap :sad:.. Far from done, and Im loving the car. Can't believe I was so quick to post the car up for sale a few months back . Anyways, I know my car has more flaws than it does goodies.. but time (and money) will fix that lol.

My buddies e36 M...

E30 is mehh looking, but I thought the pics looked pretty

Dammnnn no love out here

Comment

These cars are never done. A quick fix is get some trim paint and somethings close to AWII and do some patch work. Keep at it.

COTM

Comment

Has some good potential. A little trim paint/touchup and some new wheels and it'll be looking good
        sigpic

Comment

sweet!!!! i love your car, its beat to hell and low as shit haha.

Comment

Crestsidahz valley joe on deez hoes

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
              sweet!!!! i love your car, its beat to hell and low as shit haha.
              Thanks, still have yet to see your zinno on campus.. And its not that low lol
              Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
              Crestsidahz valley joe on deez hoes
              Fukdat! Its all about Hillside!!

As for the touch up and whatnots, yeah I hope to do a front end rebuild eventually.. And really gotta do something about that rear valence.

Comment

pictures look good

e24 e9 e30
                IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

you havent seen it because im still fixing that damn ETA m20 -___-

Comment

Just fixing the hood gap would make a world of difference, but those are some pretty sweet pictures. And the e36 is sexy.

Comment

new wheels, touch the trim up... theres something to be said for a sleeper too.

Originally posted by ApexGoblin
                      well make sure your priorities are straight... e30 first :up:

Comment

you havent seen it because im still fixing that damn ETA m20 -___-
                        Oh right, good luck with the rebuild! Hope to see it soon
                        Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                        Just fixing the hood gap would make a world of difference, but those are some pretty sweet pictures. And the e36 is sexy.
                        Yeah, the hood is not straight, along with the pax fender. I would have to replace both of those in order for them to line up :/. And yess, I love that e36
                        Originally posted by xikyle View Post
                        new wheels, touch the trim up... theres something to be said for a sleeper too.
                        Wheels are hopefully next. These baller caps are killing me

Comment

Nice pics!

Comment

just seen someone parting out an alpine e30 in Vallejo on craigslist, maybe you could get some panels off him.

Comment

Originally posted by bricel24 View Post
                              Nice pics!
                              Photo-cred goes to the avus owner... I snapped some pics but he didn't post em all :(
                              just seen someone parting out an alpine e30 in Vallejo on craigslist, maybe you could get some panels off him.
                              Yeah I know the guy. I already got a rad support from him, and he sold some parts for me. His e30 is a coupe and idk if the front end parts are all interchangeable or not between a sedan and coupe?

Comment

Working...
                              X