No announcement yet.

Wekfest 2011 texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry i forgot about the good population of the forum that has to wear reading glasses
    Originally posted by Lof8
    Seriously. Every black wheel, regardless of spoke design, looks the same from more than 3 feet away.

Comment

From the look of your coverage, the Texas scene is alive and well. I feel like texas is under-rated, some amazing builds coming from the Lone Star state!

Excellent shots!
      THE ACURA TL PROJECT

BUFF ENUFF? STYLE.OVER.COMFORT

DURTY 3ER///STYLE.OVER.COMFORT

Comment

theres even more coming from the side that arent just ultra slammed stanced cars. and thanks for the compliment
        Seriously. Every black wheel, regardless of spoke design, looks the same from more than 3 feet away.

Comment

WOW some really nice cars. Lots of time and money!!! I like, they may not be my style but I respect what these people do to their cars.

FS:///M-Tech Wallets.
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224601

Comment

some nice cars then some not so nice. respect but disrespect.

no on hipster slammed skateboard on loco s2k.
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

toooooooo much hdr bleh

e24 e9 e30
              IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

fuckin' too damn low

Comment

Originally posted by lonestar22 View Post
                  sorry i forgot about the good population of the forum that has to wear reading glasses
                  No, you just have to step away from Photoshop.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                  VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Hey lonestar22 going to Austin this weekend

Comment

looks like some really nice cars but your pics hurt my eyes.

Comment

I have to say that none of those pictures hurt my eyes, in fact all the beautiful cars were candy for my eyes! However there were definitely some, not so beautiful cars, and why the new Bug.... That car hurt my eyes.. and soul.

Loads of respect to all those nice Z's, some fine rides.
                        Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

needs more hdr.
                          Originally posted by HarryPotter
                          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by lonestar22 View Post
                            damn tx scene looks alive. i remember seeing a blue e28 on air on stanceworks. did you happen to get any pictures of it? it looked really nice.

Comment

Anyone!!!

Texas Euro-Fest (TEF). 315 likes. As they say, everything is bigger in Texas, let's make the TEF (Texas Euro-Fest) the biggest European car meet in the nation!

Comment

whats this texas eurofest business and why am i too broke to go this weekend? its hard out here for a pimp when u own an e30 and an e90 and have a girlfriend and there all competing for your next paycheck!!! ill be at Vagabahn and the CupCakeMeet

Comment

Working...
                                X