My Turbo Vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROLLingKING View Post
    hood spacers..look at where your hood bolts to the wheels and put spacers in there.itll vent out heat pretty well
    I live in arizona and my engine bay gets extra hot so having the hood cowled helps alot. I can see alot heat waveys coming out of the top of the cowl which is cool

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      What wheels are you running? They look nice.

Needs more boost sir. Are you going to get a better clutch before you do your tune? You should be able to get at least 18lbs of boost reliably with that set up but your clutch won't be very happy after 8psi while drifting. 10 on spirited driving, and 12 on the seldon freeway mash.
      My Sig? Work wheels XSA's.

Btw have anything on a dyno? What is your estimated whp?

Video I made of my car: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGg8GixF8Ds

Comment

Originally posted by Genkboy8o8 View Post
        My Sig? Work wheels XSA's.

Btw have anything on a dyno? What is your estimated whp?
        Not yet. I'm saving up for a real dyno tune. I'm hoping I get 250 to 275 when i raise the boost

Comment

Do like this car. Very good work sir!
          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

repping it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by E30AWDAZ View Post
              Not yet. I'm saving up for a real dyno tune. I'm hoping I get 250 to 275 when i raise the boost
              Nice. Thats actually the reliable DD range I want to be in. Let us know how the dyno goes. I really want to put in scramble boost though lol.

Video I made of my car: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGg8GixF8Ds

Comment

Working...
              X