new e30 vert owner in cincy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new e30 vert owner in cincy

whats up ya'll my names jamie and this is my second bmw... my first was a 5spd e34 which i loved the shit out of but ive always wanted an e30. i came across my 89 e30 vert a few weeks ago and fell in love with it. only thing i dont like about it is that its an automatic. hopefully when i get some extra cash ill convert it to a manual. its got some issues that im trying to figure out. the fuel gauge is wacked out. it worked fine when i first got it then it started going crazy on me. it goes from empty to full spuratictly (sp?) and the engine cuts out while driving. i was told it may be the sending unit but i dont know yet bc i havent had it checked out. if anyone has had this issue or any ideas to a fix let me know please. i have so many plans for the car but no cash to complete them. haha s50 swap... maybe turbo. a nice susp set up with some nice deep dish rims, plastic bumpers, and a fresh paint job are a few.

looking forward to getting to know some of you guys.

nice car, i am in Cincy also and the bmw crowd is really growing we'll have to get some meets going next season

Comment

Tighten the copper nut for the fuel gauge on the back of your gauge cluster and see it that doesn't fix your erratic fuel gauge. Welcome aboard, I've always wanted a cabby! Nice find...

Comment

Welcome aboard :)

Ohioriders.com
        OhioBimmers.com

Comment

Working...
        X