1984 318i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ It's true.

I would have LOVED to go back in time and have an E30 in highschool (when they were cheaper and more plentiful) instead of my ricer Acura Legend.

By now, it would have been bad ass.

Comment

Listen to them. I'm 17, fix shit before you upgrade. Luckily my car was fairly problem free, but I'd rather have a nice, working car then a cool, dangerous and unreliable one.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

All I am thinking about is the long run. If I put in an engine that has parts more readily available I think it would be cheaper. My car still needs some work done to it to have it 100% again. I still need to find out whats wrong with my speedometer and MPG gauge. The speedo doesnt work and the MPG gauge just goes from 40-0 when I hit the gas but doesnt sit anywhere else.... I know its a vacuum leak but I cant locate it yet... The only reason I tinted the tail lights is because there was some serious fading in them and I couldnt afford new tail lights and didnt know where to look for stuff to restore them.
        Basaltblau 318i (Sold) Dammit do I miss these cars... Someone sell me one!

2011 VW GTI 6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas227 View Post
          All I am thinking about is the long run. If I put in an engine that has parts more readily available I think it would be cheaper. My car still needs some work done to it to have it 100% again. I still need to find out whats wrong with my speedometer and MPG gauge. The speedo doesnt work and the MPG gauge just goes from 40-0 when I hit the gas but doesnt sit anywhere else.... I know its a vacuum leak but I cant locate it yet... The only reason I tinted the tail lights is because there was some serious fading in them and I couldnt afford new tail lights and didnt know where to look for stuff to restore them.
          You can't afford new tail lights but your talking about ANY kind of motor swap and roll cages!? Come on man... That's exactly what I'm talking about.

Parts for these cars can and are expensive compared to a lot out there. Honda's and other American cars are way cheaper. I have NEVER said that an e30 is a good starter car. Maybe you should re-consider

Comment

Like I stated in the beginning, it is my "big plan" As of right now I AM doing what you are telling me to do already. I am getting it back to 100% then when money comes in I will begin the modifications and engine swap. Calm down bro. :-P

2011 VW GTI 6 speed

Comment

Maybe it was a bad thing that my first car was an 83 Mustang with a 351 Windsor in it... :-P And that my dad and I are restoring a 1966 Mustang Fastback with the intention of putting in a supercharger... I just like to go fast :-P

2011 VW GTI 6 speed

Comment

fast and cheap is not an e30. stick to big v8s if you like that kind of thing

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                Originally posted by JakeP
                with a coathanger

Comment

Working...
                X