Intro and pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro and pics

Soooo.... I have been looking for a project car for a while and I finally decided on an E 30 and got this 84 318 of my local CL for $650

I am planning a GRM $ 20xx build with it depending on how long it takes and eventually turn it into a full blown track car with maybe weekend cruising ability.

The car came with an extra set of bottlecap rims and some seat covers (No Value?)

This is my first BMW. I have moderate skills from my other projects, no idea about body work though!

I will be starting a project thread on here, so any suggestions / creative criticism will be appreciated.

nice to see another person from MI. Welcome!
    My Feedback

Comment

Moar pics = better thread! Welcome! Euro it out!
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Thank you! Hope we have some local E30 meets, would love to see what everyone is up to.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
          nice to see another person from MI. Welcome!
          True that! Welcome aboard!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
            Moar pics = better thread! Welcome! Euro it out!
            It's really a bucket of rust right now, Will post of a lot of pics as things progress... :)

Comment

Working...
            X