Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got another BMW. Non E30 content, and non newer BMW content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got another BMW. Non E30 content, and non newer BMW content.

I picked up a car that I have been wanting for a few years now. It's not exactly what I wanted but it's close enough for what I want it for. It's old, beat up, and needs some work, but it's a blast. I plan on running pig cheek front fenders, over sized rear fenders, turboII air dam, fiberglass hood and trunk. My goal is to try to light as possible with an upgraded engine, I might shoot for a M50 with a 50/50 weight balance but who know's, right now I cant touch it, or at least not spend a ton of money on it :( So this winter Ill probably pull it into the garage and work on the body.

The bumpers are hideous.

So first thing I did was take them off.

Size comparison between my truck and the 2002.

Roundie?

I love 2002's...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Can't wait to see how this one turns out. 2002's have always been really cool to me.
      '91 318is

Comment

it looks like you could put it in the back of the truck.
        so jelly i wish i had an 02,

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          Roundie?

I love 2002's...
          Unfortunately no :( Thats why I mentioned that "It's not exactly what I wanted but it's close enough for what I want it for". I would love a roundie.

Originally posted by !AjHoWzA! View Post
          Can't wait to see how this one turns out. 2002's have always been really cool to me.
          Yea, my plans will hopefully work out, but its going to take some time. I still have an E30 back in England that I have to pay to get shipped over. By the looks of it im going to have to sell one of my RHD cars :(

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
          it looks like you could put it in the back of the truck.
          so jelly i wish i had an 02,
          If it were shorter lol. Like I mentioned, I have always wanted one and now I at least have a good start to making one nice.

Comment

Working...
          X