Introduction to me and my 89 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction to me and my 89 325i

Hey guys I heard about the forum from a E36 friend of mine. I just recently picked up a e30 and thought I would join.

My love for BMWs started back in 09 when i picked up my first one. It was a 93 325is. It ended up needing all of the typical BMW stuff (bushings, cooling system, plastic clips) which I slowly replaced. It was an absoultly fantastic car and really got me hooked.
    93 325is
    salvage title
    schwartz black
    m3 LUX interior
    e90 wheels
    5200 watt system
    UUC bushings
    5-spd

That car made me want a M3 so I began my search. 5 months later I found Ava. She was a totally unmolested 1995 M3 in the color of my dreams! She had more miles that I wanted but it was a clean cali car so i jumped on it! I am getting ready to do the suspension on this car. coils, plates, wheels, and bushings will be in order.
    95 M3
    4/94 production date
    avus blau
    euro tails/corners
    black girlls

Although the M3 is an absolutely stunning car it never quite filled up a space in my heart that the 325 left.
    That is why I am here today presenting Dory.
    I picked up dory at the car dealership that I work at up here in portland. I got a great deal and she is clean enough for me.
    89 325i
    tan interior
    5-spd
    zinnoberrot
    bone stock

I hope this gives you an idea of who i am and where I am coming from. Unfortunately I am lost when it comes to e30s so I may be asking noob questions here and there. As with any forum I will use the search button as best as possible.
    Feel free to post and questions or comments.
    1989 BMW M3
    2008 BMW 135i

wow that e36 is hawt. dove interior? classy.

e30 looks clean too!

Comment

I like your taste in clean cars! that e30 is crying to be lowered, welcome to r3v.
      Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      If you actually stay within your budget, you are not a true car enthusiast. True story.

Comment

Very nice. Welcome.

Comment

Driver door looks like it has been repainted aside from that the car looks clean... Congrats on the new car

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
            wow that e36 is hawt. dove interior? classy.

e30 looks clean too!
            Yes it is dove. I actually plan on getting the seats and door inserts done in Mulberry. It is a darkish gray.

Originally posted by 89is View Post
            I like your taste in clean cars! that e30 is crying to be lowered, welcome to r3v.
            Yes I know it looks like a 4x4. Ava gets priorities in the suspension department.

Originally posted by Hyelifecl View Post
            Very nice. Welcome.
            Thanks!

Originally posted by rstimpreza View Post
            Driver door looks like it has been repainted aside from that the car looks clean... Congrats on the new car
            The entire car was repainted at some point. Single stage cheap job but it works out and isn't absolutely HORRIBLE. For what I paid I can't complain. :D
            1989 BMW M3
            2008 BMW 135i

Comment

Paint looks great in the pictures. All you need now is a Timing belt/Water pump change and a suspension refresh.
              1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

I know the timing belt/water pump were done at some point but I don't know when. I need to try to backtrack and find the previous owners!
                1989 BMW M3
                2008 BMW 135i

Comment

Better do the belt again, just to be safe. I hope to see you joining the PNW subforum and attending some meets in the future :)

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                    Better do the belt again, just to be safe. I hope to see you joining the PNW subforum and attending some meets in the future :)
                    i agree, i just want to give the PO a call and see if it was only 20k ago.
                    ill join the PNW section. I'm in the PNW section of bimmerforums all the time!
                    1989 BMW M3
                    2008 BMW 135i

Comment

Working...
                    X