Spec E30's + more - Global Time Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spec E30's + more - Global Time Attack

Went to Infineon Raceway yesterday to catch the Global Time Attack event and spotted LOTS of spec E30s who went out racing. Too bad I do not have a telephoto lens good enough to catch action shots on the tarmac :|

And some of the other cars:

Some action:

Ooops...

And some from the car show that went on too.

Thanks for looking!

Comment

Some awesome pics there, but what on earth happened to the wheel on that Foxbody??

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
        Some awesome pics there, but what on earth happened to the wheel on that Foxbody??
        LOL dunno, we just spotted that tow truck towing it back to the pits... without the wheel. Well or what's left of it.

Comment

Awesome post!

Comment

I need more money.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Originally posted by bricel24 View Post

Damn, wonder what the scoop is on that car.

Originally posted by 5spoke View Post
              I need more money.
              Funny seeing the honda's parked next to the GT3 as if they belong.

Comment

awww this is like in my backyard! i wish i could have come to see!

Comment

My god I love Time Attack cars SO MUCH. That GC8 Subaru is INTENSE.

Comment

nice pics. thanks for sharing. cant wait to get into this kinda stuff.

The Build:
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                      My god I love Time Attack cars SO MUCH. That GC8 Subaru is INTENSE.
                      Yup, the GST car is bad. Unfortunately it broke the center diff before they could do their final session. Put in some great times tho before it happened.

Comment

sweet cars!

however, that front elevated spoiler is retarded, no matter how useful.

Comment

It LOOKS retarded but if you win then it's all good! LOL

Comment

Sweet. I almost rolled up but since I went racing just the weekend before I didn't quite have the energy. Do you know what kind of times the SE30 guys were running?
                            sigpic
                            -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Originally posted by priapism View Post
                              Sweet. I almost rolled up but since I went racing just the weekend before I didn't quite have the energy. Do you know what kind of times the SE30 guys were running?

Comment

Working...
                              X