Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pwagon717
    replied
    Instigating, really? Read a book on business law and ethics on marketing...done with matter at hand

Leave a comment:

• trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by pwagon717 View Post
    but Vlad did not make a thread offering his services to anyone.
    Really? Because every thread he started was basically a commercial for his bodyshop and how "he" would do amazing work on these cars and then sell them for obscene amounts of cash. His sig even had a link to his bodyshop. And nobody on here deserves to be put through what Yan has, don't go instigating.

Leave a comment:

• kdevitt
    replied
    Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
    you have a dead link
    Fixed, thanks

Leave a comment:

• pwagon717
    replied
    Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
    You want him to continue fucking people over?
    If a person is dumb enough to deal with him, then that is their fault. The transaction happened off-line with both people. Yes they met through r3v, but Vlad did not make a thread offering his services to anyone. This is a forum, not a court system. By this time now, I do not think anyone is going to do business with him. The damage has already been done. I guess when "Luke" comes back( if he comes back), we are going to ban him also. I feel bad for Yan and will also donate to fund. So we going to make a fund for M3troy also? Keep shit a even playing field.

Leave a comment:

• audiquattrot
    replied
    Originally posted by kdevitt View Post
    I really empathise with the OP, but especially Yan - thats an appaling standard of work. Had very similar happen with myself on the respray on my car - thread is here.

Same kind of excuses - which some people believed, but like yourself I just wanted to get the car back and not let them near it again. Hope it gets resolved for you guys.
    you have a dead link

Leave a comment:

• trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by pwagon717 View Post
    So we ban Vlad for an event/transactions off the forum. Not on no ones side, just being realistic.
    You want him to continue fucking people over?

Leave a comment:

• frankenbeemer
    replied
    Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
    where do we donate money to?

Leave a comment:

• devon.818
    replied
    where do we donate money to?

Leave a comment:

• kdevitt
    replied
    I really empathise with the OP, but especially Yan - thats an appaling standard of work. Had very similar happen with myself on the respray on my car - thread is here.

Same kind of excuses - which some people believed, but like yourself I just wanted to get the car back and not let them near it again. Hope it gets resolved for you guys.
    Last edited by kdevitt; 12-18-2011, 07:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
    Just saying this thread wouldve have been more helpful with a prepared OP as opposed to how it is now. I'm sure even if OP did it YANs way Vlad would have still responded as he did here.
    Yeah, well hindsight's 20-20. Even if it would have been conducted "properly" it still would have proved vlad is an ass hat.

Leave a comment:

• ohthejosh
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo View Post
    Did you not read the part about part swapping and the other shit Vlad, supposedly pulled? The paint isn't the only issue. Vlad drove Yan's car when he was told explicitly not to, again...the paint isn't the only issue. This thread wasn't a waste of time IMO, it showed vlad's true side and I hope it deterred a lot of future customers.
    I did, but the reason I say its a waste of time is because the evidence to prove the "supposed" swapping and the paint are inconclusive to me. Vlads reaction and responses are incriminating by themselves but I'm just talking about how this thread unraveled, OP should have done it how YAN did. I read YANs thread and without a benefit of a doubt was convinced he was a victim or wrong doing.

Just saying this thread wouldve have been more helpful with a prepared OP as opposed to how it is now. I'm sure even if OP did it YANs way Vlad would have still responded as he did here.

Leave a comment:

• e30lov
    replied
    Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
    You mean that ugly, man sized female he called his girlfriend tricked people into buying cars?
    meh. I'ed hit it

Leave a comment:

• CabrioPunk
    replied
    Originally posted by e30lov View Post
    This.
    You mean that ugly, man sized female he called his girlfriend tricked people into buying cars?

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
    Thanks OP for posting some pics.

I will say this. Vlad you sir have royally fcked yourself on this one with your responses and that is irrefutable.

I would also say, this OP from the damage I see in your pics I do not see any reason why you couldn't get that fixed and worked out with Vlad before posting this thread. Unless you have texts showing Vlad cussing you out when asked about the issues.

As scottinAZ pointed out the stone dings are just that stone dings, you drove quite a bit of distance before taking pics and that can happen to anyone unless the roads are minty perfect all the way through.

As far as chipping on passenger side hood area, how certain are you these did not happen from the re-installation during hood respray by AMS? By accident, and note by no means am I saying AMS is a bad shop, just a possibility to consider.

The crack and rust area, that seems to be what previous poster indicates, to be. And should have been fixed in process and to me that is something only Vlad can explain. Could be he did not give a shit or one of his employees cut corners and this was missed during inspection or he did it on purpose? It can be anything, but it shouldn't be there in the first place.

I still think this thread was a waste of time. Evidence is somewhat inconclusive, but responses are irrefutably self tarnishing as I stated before. And that's the way the cookie crumbles. Stay classy R3v!
    Did you not read the part about part swapping and the other shit Vlad, supposedly pulled? The paint isn't the only issue. Vlad drove Yan's car when he was told explicitly not to, again...the paint isn't the only issue. This thread wasn't a waste of time IMO, it showed vlad's true side and I hope it deterred a lot of future customers.

Leave a comment:

• e30lov
    replied
    Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
    He's been wrongfully profiting off this community, that's why I think he has been banned.
    This.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X