Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still waiting for you to address the issues.
    Last edited by M3TROY; 12-15-2011, 10:27 PM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by M3TROY View Post
      still waiting for you to address the issues vlagit.
      It's "professionalism" like that, that will get you nowhere, show you're the bigger person. I'm guessing you are older and have money to spend on nice parts, so act that way.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
        It's "professionalism" like that, that will get you nowhere, show you're the bigger person. I'm guessing you are older and have money to spend on nice parts, so act that way.
        Exactly what I was thinking. Don't resort to his level if you want anything done. You think creating a thread then calling him "vlagit" is going to get you anywhere?

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

still waiting for you to address the issues vlagit.
          Keep calm. Everyone's on your side but don't start acting like a child and ruin that.
          Originally posted by TSI
          ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
          OEM+

Comment

Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
            Keep calm. Everyone's on your side but don't start acting like a child and ruin that.

yea your right it was a cheap shot, im just really trying hard to get him to respond to the issues but now that the flood gates are opened up on him its kinda pointless.

its been removed.

cheers

Comment

yea your right it was a cheap shot, im just really trying hard to get him to respond.

but now that the flood gates are opened up on him its kinda pointless.
              I highly doubt he'll respond again. After this, and especially Yan's thread, I'm absolutely sickened. Good luck dealing with him, and getting your money back.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

I still want to see the detailed picks of your paint job and how the compare with yan-3

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

M3 Troy, picking a fight with Vlad over an internet forum is stupid. You should of did what Yan did. Post pictures of Damage. This was the unprofessional way to go about this.

With that said, Not because of this thread, but because of Yan's M3. Ive lost all of my respect I once had for Vlad. how in the name of FUCK do you let something go out the door of your shop looking like shit, with your name on it. Then blame it on the transport company? fucking weak.
                  1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                  1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                  1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                  1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                    SonnyQ just woke up, since he is banned from R3V I'm sure we'll hear from the 'customer' soon
                    :rofl:
                    Maybe the "customer" will answer the questions you keep dodging. I don't know why you bother to post this stuff, my impression of your participation in this thread and threads on s14.net is not good.

I think you would be doing yourself and your business a favor if you would stick to the issue instead of personally attacking everyone who wonders why these problems are surrounding you now.

Are you not making enough money from the 500-600 (your number) of cars you paint per year to be able to give these guys some kind of solution (i.e. partial refund) that would not require them to return cars to you at considerable time and expense?
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                      Find out who stole your balls when you were little and beg for them back, or better yet kick their ass and take them your self. This thread should not exist.
                      bwaaa haaa haaa
                      '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry's E30 View Post
                        I still want to see the detailed picks of your paint job and how the compare with yan-3
                        Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                        I highly doubt he'll respond again. After this, and especially Yan's thread, I'm absolutely sickened. Good luck dealing with him, and getting your money back.

i will have a full write up with all pics (good and bad).
                        its going to be kinda long so bare with me.

to be honest i dont want any money back and i doubt he would offer any even before this thread he robbed me of a few parts and money.
                        im actually quite happy with the car now that AMS has worked there magic :D.
                        once my new fender comes in and the rear trunk she will be almost perfect:up:

you will truly be amazed at the work AMS has done and with a one off braking system im sure many will try to emulate.
                        brakes are INSAINLY GOOD compaired to stock!
                        ill have full pics of it all once i get under the hood tomorrow afternoon.
                        Last edited by M3TROY; 12-15-2011, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
                          M3 Troy, picking a fight with Vlad over an internet forum is stupid. You should of did what Yan did. Post pictures of Damage. This was the unprofessional way to go about this. .

where was i trying to pic a fight?
                          i didnt say shit to vlad for the first 3 pages on which he did nothing but bash and cuss me out.

but all that is pointless to talk about at this point.

Comment

All I know is there is no fucking way hes painting 600 cars a year, I dont even think my local maaco does that many lol.

Comment

Whether all allegations are true or false.....Vlad will be lucky to paint 3 cars next year if his potential "customers" read this and the Yan threads.

Comment

I always thought it was kind of funny how guy went on a posting spree after the whole SonnyBBQ events. Also all the GF pictures thread etc etc.

Needs validation from the internet...meh?

Also, since I can't comment in Yan's feedback thread.
                                That is how you handle this situation properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X