Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having read both threads and having spent most of my life in the Air Force, I will not stand by and watch a young Airman taken avantage off this way. Vlad you better figure out how to make Yan a very happy customer in a hurry. There are many ways we have in the military to take care of our own. Trust me on this. I will send this to every military forum, nearby bases, Adjutant general of his base etc. MEDIA loves storys about young Airmen taken advantage of. I suggest you get your checkbook out and get busy. This is not a cute litte story now.

cliffs.....This just got serious

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post

you can't be serious? The guy bought 20+ year old spoiler, hasn't said a word for several years, didn't send it back, didn't take any pics and you bring this up here?

I sell a lot of parts, most of them used, 20 years +

Some people like them, some don't, some expect to get new parts when they are clearly advertized as used with pics, some parts get damaged in shipping but you have to be reasonable about it, contact me, take pics, work with me if you want resolution etc. I've refunded bunch of guys here who weren't happy about something.

same thing with Jack, his car was gone for 7 month, he never mentioned anything other than the hood which we agreed on and I painted it for him etc..

7 month later this guy creates a bs hate thread when he was at my office a week ago, smiled, shake my hand and hasn't mentioned a single thing, this is how real man resolve the issue?
      shook
      verb
      1. simple past tense of shake.

Also alot of your stuff seems gets damaged in shipping...

Comment

Originally posted by nomansfriend View Post
        Having read both threads and having spent most of my life in the Air Force, I will not stand by and watch a young Airman taken avantage off this way. Vlad you better figure out how to make Yan a very happy customer in a hurry. There are many ways we have in the military to take care of our own. Trust me on this. I will send this to every military forum, nearby bases, Adjutant general of his base etc. MEDIA loves storys about young Airmen taken advantage of. I suggest you get your checkbook out and get busy. This is not a cute litte story now.

cliffs.....This just got serious
        Originally posted by TSI
        ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
        OEM+

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
          Alot of your stuff gets damaged in shipping...
          True dat.

Comment

Shit like this is why I refuse to let anyone else wrench on my car. or paint it. or even park it.

No one is gonna love you baby like you do.

Comment

^ first and only post in 2+ years!
              I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
              Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

MVRK, thats a big sig.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
                  Seriously, All day and no proof? Come'on somebody post pics of something, atleast boobs.
                  you asked, you shall receive.

www.instagram.com/snwmble
                  #snwmble

Current:
                  '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                  '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                  '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                  '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                  '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                  '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                  '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                  '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                    TO US:
                    I think we should all stop being so hard on vlad. First off I'm no Vlad Fanboy, but everyone makes mistakes. When a man makes a mistake and says let me make it right, sometimes thats all you can ask for. I've been been ripped off and I wish at times someone would say, bring it back and give me a chance to make right. Sometimes it can be hard to just give money back, considering the man hours and cost on materials that goes in.
                    this can only be understood by a business owner, all the kids think you make 100% profit on this

TO OP:
                    To be in his shop face to face and not bring it up, but then bring it up the day after Yan's is super questionable. I understand if your non confrontational and didn't want to make a big scene, but there's a way to do it. There is absolutely no way in hell me or most of us here I'm sure, would ever feel ripped off, go to the man's shop, and talk about anything else but rectifying the situation.
                    :up:

In Yan's case, Vlad may have a point to the car being reprayed. If it was delayed in its delivery ( if it was the 10 like vlad said). These pictures lead me to believe this. No professional shop would ever to this (unless it was a rush job). Especially one that charged $6000
                    Yan's car did get damaged in shipping, he knows it, we spoke about it, he requested original bill of landing from the shipping company, it's all out there, he is just not saying anything about it but the car was damaged

Comment

I have just sent these links to the local news outlets in your area Vlad.
                      I will continue turning up the heat until this is made right.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post

Yan's car did get damaged in shipping, he knows it, we spoke about it, he requested original bill of landing from the shipping company, it's all out there, he is just not saying anything about it but the car was damaged
                        there again, yet another lie.... its ok Vlad, keep it up, soon you will contradict yourself yet again

I didn't wat to get in any other threads about you, but since you are going to continue to lie and make me sound like a liar, I will post and I will speak up! I will not stand by and watch you tell lies about me. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                          Hop off! Slammin's mine!
                          Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                          That was so last month, what have you done for him lately?
                          Fellas, fellas! We can work this out! Christmas is a coming, and daddy needs some new shoes.

GO!
                          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

DAMN! Just finished reading everything, and all I can really ask is WTF happened to the grammar/spelling nazi's? Man I miss when R3v was legible.

All I can say is let them handle it on their own, but I would like to know the facts and see the pictures of your car as well.

Good luck with reparations.

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                              there again, yet another lie.... its ok Vlad, keep it up, soon you will contradict yourself yet again

I didn't wat to get in any other threads about you, but since you are going to continue to lie and make me sound like a liar, I will post and I will speak up! I will not stand by and watch you tell lies about me. You should be ashamed of yourself.
                              are you saying the shipping company did not damage your sideskirt? :shock:

Comment

its unfortunate that you & Yan had to go thru this. We are all car enthusiats, so if anyone is going to nitpick at flaws (whether they be minor or major)....it'll be us.

I for one, had my car resprayed over the summer after a fender bender.

My paintwork threads below.

I was strongly considering Vlad's shop....but just chose not to since I knew the prices would've been way over my budget. I chose a shop in South Jersey, that had no prior experience working on E30s, but I couldn't be happier. Wasn't expecting the level of work performed, esp at the price I paid.

Reading some of these threads (and past ones as well), I'm going to refrain from making full judgement on his work...but i must say I do have a different outlook. This goes for any type of establishment....if you're doing any kind of work, esp ones that you know will get scrutinized on a public forum like this one, i wouldn't want my name on anything unless it gets a full quality control inspection inside/out of the work performed. Any flaws, imperfections, issues should be addressed before handing the keys back to the owner....

I say that b/c the bodyshop I dealt w/ did just that. The left no stone unturned, and the quality of the bodywork & paintwork told the story. There was no running back to the shop to complain about this/that. I'm the most nitpicky person there is when it comes to paint (used to detail cars)...and there was not one orange peel, fisheye, overspray, no waves in the paint, blemish...not one when I got it back.

This bs here def could've been handled differently on both ends, but in the end....I can sympathize with the OP & Yan as some of the professionalism here has gone out the window.
                                Last edited by audiquattrot; 12-16-2011, 01:55 PM.
                                www.instagram.com/snwmble
                                #snwmble

Current:
                                '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                                '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                                '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                                '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                                '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                                '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                                '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                                '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Working...
                                X