Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vlad View Post
    are you saying the shipping company did not damage your sideskirt? :shock:
    absolutely! the pain that is chipping off of the side skirt is chipping off just as it is on the wing and bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
      you asked, you shall receive.

Originally posted by Isthmus

Originally posted by nomansfriend View Post
      I have just sent these links to the local news outlets in your area Vlad.
      I will continue turning up the heat until this is made right.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
      Fellas, fellas! We can work this out! Christmas is a coming, and daddy needs some new shoes.

GO!

I'm out for the weekend, have fun

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
        absolutely! the pain that is chipping off of the side skirt is chipping off just as it is on the wing and bumper.
        Shipping company must of sanded the whole car back down, primed it and then sprayed it.. in two days.

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
          and it was not on the bill of landing from the shipping company when they picked up the car?
          And it was not chipping at sigfest and not chipping on the pics that I sent to you prior to the shipping?
          Kind of strange, what do you think Yan?
          And didn't you call me and spoke to me about it requesting the paper work from the shipping company that showed absolutely no damage on the body anywhere? Remember now?

Comment

and it was not on the bill of landing from the shipping company when they picked up the car?
            And it was not chipping at sigfest and not chipping on the pics that I sent to you prior to the shipping?
            And didn't you call me and spoke to me about it requesting the paper work from the shipping company that showed absolutely no damage on the body anywhere? Remember now?

Comment

When did shipping companies start painting? The PAINT was a mess. Vlad...you shouldn't post another word. Everything u say brings your reputation further down. You should talk to someone you respect and trust and ask their opinion of what you should do, then do it. Don't you realize that thousands of R3vers are reading this and you are losing potential customers? Wake up dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Tismael711 View Post
                When did shipping companies start painting? The PAINT was a mess. Vlad...you shouldn't post another word. Everything u say brings your reputation further down. You should talk to someone you respect and trust and ask their opinion of what you should do, then do it. Don't you realize that thousands of R3vers are reading this and you are losing potential customers? Wake up dude.
                How DARE YOU say this and ruin my entertainment. How dare you!!!!!!

Now, Vlad, where were we?

Comment

Vlad doors are made of metal.
                  Vlad when door is closed you can not see the part of the skirt thats chipping.
                  Vlad this explains why it is not visible in photos from show or from your phone
                  Vlad you are being childish
                  Vlad I asked for the paperwork of the shipping company to have documentation.
                  Vlad stop twisting things around.
                  Vlad own up to screwing up my car.
                  Vlad stop.

You know you are in the wrong. Can I at least get a "Im sorry I or my shop did do a hack job on your M3 and it was a last minute paint job to get it out of the shop because I had it for 4 months with no progress"

or maybe a simple "Im sorry"

Comment

Vlad,

Having seen YAN's pictures- I want to say that I have used a $35 paint gun and generic automotive paint in my own garage, with a 30 gallon compressor to achieve better results on my e30 in painting parts of it. And I have no training or business that deals in painting cars. The images shown in YAN's thread are despicable, and would make me absolutely angry if it was any of my cars.

The problem here is that you keep nitpicking tiny aspects of a very large problem- that there is a very large disparity in the quality of your work. You may have a hundred small excuses about why something wasn't right about YAN's car- but even the most dense individual is clearly able to see that that ENTIRE JOB was done extremely poorly. And electrical tape on the bumper? An audacious, laughable and insulting cherry on top.

I have done transactions from $10 to $4000 on this very exact messageboard over the last 3 years, and cannot find a single person that has ever had a complaint. Neither you nor this OP are able to carry this problem out as sensible, rational adults. There is no need for this thread to have gotten to 18 pages. If you had just laid out a single reply articulating how you were in the right, detail by detail as YAN did, you would've been able to rest your case. But your seemingly immature and completely unprofessional responses in this thread, coupled with the utterly despicable work for which a man had $6000 stolen from him essentially- invalidates anything you say from this point on. That was a $6000 MAACO job you gave to YAN, no matter which way one looks at it. I can only imagine what the OP got for himself.

I'm sorry to say- but it's quite evident your reputation on this board has been extensively tarnished. The entire situation could've been very professionally and easily avoided and resolved, but it didn't. I don't know you, but it's easy for anyone to say as a result of this thread and YAN's, for you to not be someone I would ever want to touch my car.

I hope the few thousand (dishonest) dollars you made was worth an entire community's support you'll have lost.

Comment

Originally posted by IS300E30 View Post
                      How DARE YOU say this and ruin my entertainment. How dare you!!!!!!

Now, Vlad, where were we?
                      I'm leaving for the weekend, hope you have fun here :D

Comment

This guy probably used the same shipping company...

Comment

I'm leaving for the weekend, hope you have fun here :D
                          Yea you said that already and your still here, you also haven't answered any direct questions like y did you have my hood for 7 months when you said you finished my car 8 months ago as well as my parts....
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

You said pics at lunch time, and you are on the east coast.

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
                              +1 Its time to laundry list issues with pics, if you want to maintain your validity.
                              I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                              Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
                                Work is far more important to me.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X