Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vlad View Post
    I'm leaving for the weekend, hope you have fun here :D
    You have fun spending your disgruntled customer's money.
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
      :rofl:

you can't be serious? The guy bought 20+ year old spoiler, hasn't said a word for several years, didn't send it back, didn't take any pics and you bring this up here?

I sell a lot of parts, most of them used, 20 years +
      Some people like them, some don't, some expect to get new parts when they are clearly advertized as used with pics, some parts get damaged in shipping but you have to be reasonable about it, contact me, take pics, work with me if you want resolution etc. I've refunded bunch of guys here who weren't happy about something.

same thing with Jack, his car was gone for 7 month, he never mentioned anything other than the hood which we agreed on and I painted it for him etc..
      7 month later this guy creates a bs hate thread when he was at my office a week ago, smiled, shake my hand and hasn't mentioned a single thing, this is how real man resolve the issue?
      What I find interesting is that in my 9 years of owning and buying BMW parts of this forum, I have never had anything damaged in shipping. But EVERYTHING you ship seems to be damaged or messed up... It's like you keep that excuse in your back pocket. But hey, you keep believing you're right, and we will keep knowing you're wrong. You won't admit fault to anything will you. You misrepresent your builds, you do shotty work, and you misrepresent things you sell. You never stated the back of my buddy's valence was as hacked up. KC has very nicely taken it upon himself to straighten it out. See, that's what people in a car community do, they help each other out, they fix things that they or other people broke or messed up. What's the use of paying for shipping back to you when my friend would be responsible for it? Also, I have seen the valence in person, I trust my friend, as do alot of people in the e30 community, and the volkswagon community. He isn't some kid who just showed up, he is a well known member.
      I wish you were as good as your word Vlad, but it seems like you are getting challenged alot lately.
      Yours truly,
      Rich
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Rigmaster
      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
        I'll just exchange these for the teddy that caught my eye.

[ATTACH]49888[/ATTACH]
        LOL I think we saved this thread. Job well done good sir
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

This really very simple. Vlad calls himself an "E30 pimp". Pimps disrespect, mistreat and wrongfully take money from their hoes. Case closed. Its exactly whats going on here!

Comment

Since Yan's thread got locked, I figured I would throw it here. Is there anyone at the car show Vlad took Yan's car to, that can speak about the quality of the work there? From what I can see in Yan's pics, anybody taking more than a glance at the car would notice the quality, or lack thereof, of the paint. IMO that could provide great evidence either for or against Vlad's statements.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
              Since Yan's thread got locked, I figured I would throw it here. Is there anyone at the car show Vlad took Yan's car to, that can speak about the quality of the work there? From what I can see in Yan's pics, anybody taking more than a glance at the car would notice the quality, or lack thereof, of the paint. IMO that could provide great evidence either for or against Vlad's statements.
              Good point!
              I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
              Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

I'm here for the gang bang...

Comment

This shipping thing is honestly BS, I'm guessing the shipping company had to do with the copious amounts of orange peel and overspray? Not taking sides, but you honestly want us to believe that?
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                  VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
                    Also, he has some of the most recognizable cars here, and in New jersey.
                    Just one question....do your knees hurt? You know, from the Vlad cocksucking.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                      You've said what I was thinking earlier!

Non biased persons only.. Not Vlad's 'shop' employees..
                      ///M Inside

Comment

Vlad I am honestly disgusted. You are a terrible person. Seeing someone stoop this low makes me sick to my stomach.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Sorry, but 6k for what Yan got is just plain robbery. My car looks better and I painted it myself, in my driveway, with primer, from a rattle can...bought at Autozone.

to the OP, no pics yet = fail.

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                          HSAX Instructor

Comment

he's a business owner IRL. Most people dont own their own garage and paint 500-600 cars a year.

Also, he has some of the most recognizable cars here, and in New jersey.
                            If he's a business owner producing results like Yan's, its obvious that a lot of 500-600 cars a year look terrible. The fact as an a business owner taking someone else's vehicle without there permission is despicable. Having recognizable cars does not mean he should be behaving this poorly on multiple websites; in fact he should be held to a higher standard. I for one, never understood why he is held to such a greek god standards of internet awesomeness when all he does is post pictures.
                            1985 BMW 325e
                            1997 BMW M3/4/5
                            2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                              Just one question....do your knees hurt? You know, from the Vlad cocksucking.

never said they were the greatest cars in the world.

I said they are recognizable. That means that they stand out in a crowd. He has very unique projects.

I said NOTHING about them being great, the best, or that the quality of his work was perfect.

I made very sure to write it exactly that way, so ignorant people wouldn't say exactly what you said, but i guess i can never win.

I want to make this very clear. Vlad has (had?) a reputation here on the forum, and many people who post here regularly know his name. We've all seen his build threads and pictures of (his?) work.

So before you assume I am sucking Vlad's dick by posting here, think it through. I actually don't like the reputation he has on the forum, constantly whoring his cars and photos of his wife.
                              Last edited by Dermeister3; 12-16-2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

never said they were the greatest cars in the world ...

So before you assume I am sucking Vlad's dick by posting here, think it through. I actually don't like the reputation he has on the forum, constantly whoring his cars and photos of his wife.
                                My grandest apologizes then, it just seemed like you meant it otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X