Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3TROY
    replied
    Originally posted by td325ic View Post
    You haven't seen the M3forum thread? Vlad was on there a few days ago perpetuating his fantasy that the shipping company is at fault for the bad paint job, calling Yan a liar, and criticizing him for "crying" (Vlad's words) to the forums about this whole ordeal.

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=390505

Vlad needs to just suck it up and make a $3000 donation to the Yan-3 fund today.

yea i saw that as well but it looks like hes getting beat up over there also.
    i think yan just posted on there.

Leave a comment:

• M42Power
    replied
    Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
    bump win

Leave a comment:

• diegom6
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by OBryan562 View Post
    ALL OF A SUDDEN PPL ARE KNOCKING ON VLAD WHEN JUST THE OTHER WEEK PPL WERE SUCKING HIS DICK! I'm not a VLAD groupie. never even cared for the guy. but I'm just saying ppl are "all of a sudden"
    Really though. I always thought Vlad was an arrogant prick who couldn't do any decent work with his own hands. Being a little overconfident is one thing, but Vlado went beyond that. The only time I ever "met" him he just stood off a bit looking pissy like a child because he wasn't the center of attention for once.

Leave a comment:

• ohthejosh
    replied
    Originally posted by td325ic View Post
    You haven't seen the M3forum thread? Vlad was on there a few days ago perpetuating his fantasy that the shipping company is at fault for the bad paint job, calling Yan a liar, and criticizing him for "crying" (Vlad's words) to the forums about this whole ordeal.

Vlad needs to just suck it up and make a $3000 donation to the Yan-3 fund today.
    I read that thread. Vlad is jumbling up M3Troys incident with YAN-3s as well.

Vlad if you are reading this. Know this, you are done in the BMW community or very well soon be. I don't know if you own the shop or whatever but this is everywhere and spreading like wildfire. Stop trying to be in the right. Admit to entire BMW community you do not know how to conduct business. I feel ashamed for thinking you were cool when I first joined R3v.

Leave a comment:

• e46s54dr
    replied
    Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
    It's called a bandwagon, happens all the time. That's why Bieber is Bieber.
    OMG I love justin bieber!

Leave a comment:

• td325ic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• M3TROY
    replied
    We I know he's banned her I was just wondering if he's poped up elseware.
    I'm sure he's just going to wait till all this dies down.

Leave a comment:

• FunfGan
    replied
    The last time he's been on was the 18th, all I can tell you and you probably already checked that.

Leave a comment:

• M3TROY
    replied
    Has anyone see Vlad? Has he poped his head out anywhere?
    Was just wondering....

Leave a comment:

• EtirtyEssFity
    replied
    Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
    Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Vlad was granted amnesty by the masses (not only here but on virtually every major bmw forum) and felt as though he could get away with murder, and he did.

Its funny to hear people speak out now because prior to this no one dared to question anything vlad did. The sad thing is that the overwhelming majority of people sucking at his teet have never interacted with him in person and were basing his infallibility on pictures and posts on the internet. There are many local stories floating around from people who have had unfavorable dealings with him but a lot of them arent active on the boards.

At the end of it all we are all humans and we have to keep that in perspective, when you build someone up to be greater than they are, to be above human decency, you invite this kind of behavior...
    ^ this. I agree, the community did create this Frankenstein known as Vlad or at least has to be a little accountable. Boosting an ego to Beiber'est heights does strange things to grey matter. So yes, we are to blame as well.

To those who think M3TROY and this post is a waste of time, I will pray for you so you can get out of the dark hole you are obviously in. Vlad's been finger banging your cat way to long the Jizz has blinded you.

Leave a comment:

• Zic
    replied
    ALL OF A SUDDEN PPL ARE KNOCKING ON VLAD WHEN JUST THE OTHER WEEK PPL WERE SUCKING HIS DICK! I'm not a VLAD groupie. never even cared for the guy. but I'm just saying ppl are "all of a sudden"
    What are you? the All of a sudden police?

Leave a comment:

• priapism
    replied
    I had two posts on BFC and left because of the assholes and overt scammers that closed in on me. I thought I overreacted...seems I was spot on.

I feel bad for the guys who got scammed here. Unfortunately with bodywork it's so easy to do because it's 90% labor. I encourage you to Yelp your experiences and spread the word. As far as the "bring it back" arguments, that's easy to say when the guy is either 200 miles+ away or in Afghanistan. Very convenient out there. I'm not sure court action would really do much good anyways because there's no contract that I can see.

Best of luck to everyone in this ordeal.

Leave a comment:

• ohthejosh
    replied
    It's called a bandwagon, happens all the time. That's why Bieber is Bieber.

Leave a comment:

• OBryan562
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X