Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by byza213 View Post
    imo i don't see why this has to be posted on a forum , such a waste of time reading!!
    sort your own problems out like a man , like you proved your not by not confronting "vlad" to his face.

pick up the phone at least

either way im sure you can either send car back or get some sort of refund 31 pages ..

please!
    Wtf? You one of the whores in the pictures?

Comment

imo i don't see why this has to be posted on a forum , such a waste of time reading!!
      sort your own problems out like a man , like you proved your not by not confronting "vlad" to his face.

pick up the phone at least

either way im sure you can either send car back or get some sort of refund 31 pages ..

please!
      You don't seem very smart. Prove me wrong.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
      1989 325is Raged on then sold.
      1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
      1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
      1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
        ^this... we created the monster that is Vlad, lets hope no one comes in to fill his shoes.
        he can do no wrong to so many and the wrong he does to the few that actually deal with him are never helped. I read what happened to poor Yan, and while I wish he'd take this to legal, I will graciously respect his religious views.

Either way, Vlad's bubble needs to be burst. Just because you're in a magazine or you constantly whore out your cars doesn't make you a good businessman or person.

I've heard a lot of shady shit coming out about him that isn't public (and therefore I won't go into) and all the public shady shit and can only come to the conclusion that he's NOT someone that should be at this elevated level that he's at.
        BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

I will attempt to fill the Vlad Void minus the poor business conduct. I will bring e30 M3 kit cars based of a miata. Rise to glory here I come.
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Chapel, you fucking alive! :p
            Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

not about to read this shit, but remember when vlad did the m3 touring? he posted pics of PEOPLE doing the work yet claimed he was building it, guess all the quality workers he had caught onto the fact that they weren't getting credit and up and left
              ....vlad had to resort to painting and body work HIMSELF, and look what happened, everything looks like shit

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                You don't seem very smart. Prove me wrong.
                prove to who ? who are you? ..bunch of internet smart arses lol

im not one his whores but i will take them if your gay no worries pass the whores
                1986 325e ( baur project)
                1986 535i e28

1990 325i touring (sold)
                1990 mk2 golf (sold)
                1983 e28 525 (sold)

love my old girls

Comment

prove to who ? who are you? ..bunch of internet smart arses lol

im not one his whores but i will take them if your gay no worries pass the whores
                  arsen biscuits?
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                  VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

no worries pass the whores
                    They said no, you smell like sheep.
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Chapel View Post
                      he can do no wrong to so many and the wrong he does to the few that actually deal with him are never helped. I read what happened to poor Yan, and while I wish he'd take this to legal, I will graciously respect his religious views.

Either way, Vlad's bubble needs to be burst. Just because you're in a magazine or you constantly whore out your cars doesn't make you a good businessman or person.

I've heard a lot of shady shit coming out about him that isn't public (and therefore I won't go into) and all the public shady shit and can only come to the conclusion that he's NOT someone that should be at this elevated level that he's at.
                      Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Vlad was granted amnesty by the masses (not only here but on virtually every major bmw forum) and felt as though he could get away with murder, and he did.

Its funny to hear people speak out now because prior to this no one dared to question anything vlad did. The sad thing is that the overwhelming majority of people sucking at his teet have never interacted with him in person and were basing his infallibility on pictures and posts on the internet. There are many local stories floating around from people who have had unfavorable dealings with him but a lot of them arent active on the boards.

At the end of it all we are all humans and we have to keep that in perspective, when you build someone up to be greater than they are, to be above human decency, you invite this kind of behavior...
                      Originally posted by ebelements
                      Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
                        Its funny to hear people speak out now because prior to this no one dared to question anything vlad did. The sad thing is that the overwhelming majority of people sucking at his teet have never interacted with him in person and were basing his infallibility on pictures and posts on the internet.

well its funny you should say that because thats what i was thinking all along.
                        almost ALL if not ALL of the people who were vlad fans have never seen his work in person or have ever dealt with him in person they were all going on internet pics and his personal hype.
                        its funny i PMed a mod the other day saying (is it me or do you find it odd that not one single person who has had work done by VLAD has come 2 his defence?).
                        you would think with doing 600 cars a year their would be at least ONE person out there.....
                        now that i say that im sure a fanboy may pop up and be the first lol, but where were they before this ;)

byza213 you clearly didnt read the thread, other wise why would you say such silly things
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                          Chapel, you fucking alive! :p
                          I lurk.
                          BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

whats going on in here

e24 e9 e30
                            IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

^That guy vlad, that always acted like a d-bag....he turned out to be a d-bag.
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I knew he was full of crap when I sent him a pm on some wheels that said free shipping. Next thing I know he tries to charge me shipping extra. Well glad he's gone!
                                Work We Do
                                CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
                                http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Working...
                                X