Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M3TROY View Post
    so what your saying is you had EVERYTHING done 8 months ago correct?
    I'm curious, too, VLAD. This is absolutely the first indication you have had that the customer was unhappy?

I think the timeline might be an important consideration here.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Subd.
      Popcorning.

Comment

I agree with VLAD, 100%
        1988 E30 M3
        My eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Uberpart

Comment

You should address at least one of the issues Vlad it doesnt look good if you don't.
          Come on M8 say something....
          You aren't proving crap to us either and by instigating what you are hoping to be a blow out by Vlad is only showing you are immature and rather talk big without providing details.

Vlad has posted the thread of the work done to your car, now you have to prove your argument otherwise some of us will just think you are full of shit.
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            I think the reason people don't openly complain about the shabbie paint jobs is they don't want to bring attention to themselves for being dumb enough to pay good money for shitty work. Or they are trying to sell the car and don't want to bring negative attention to it. From what i've seen in person the pictures of the in house work don't accurately represent the true "quality" of the workmanship. I'm not sure if the sale on the car is final yet so i won't point out which car i'm refering to but i'm sure vlad knows which car based on which part of the country i'm located. But i guess that just the risk you take buying a car on ebay.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Table the evidence

For the sake of everyone, OP why can't you state exactly what was wrong or show pics and did you point it out at the time of picking up the car. This way people can understand what the issue was.

Comment

To everyone telling him to post details... read & be patient.

on top of that you keep posting and trying to bury this tread so no one reads ALL the pages so ill be posting up a new one with al the details when im home.
                1988 M6 - The real project.
                1993 325i Vert - Project/Weekender
                2013 ATS 2.0T - DD
                1997 740i - sold
                1987 325is Turbo -sold
                1991 325ix - Sold
                1990 m50 325is - sold
                1987 535is - sold

Comment

be a freaking man, man
                  -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                  -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                  MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                  Got Drop?? ;-)
                  But of course
                  E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    I think the reason people don't openly complain about the shabbie paint jobs is they don't want to bring attention to themselves for being dumb enough to pay good money for shitty work. Or they are trying to sell the car and don't want to bring negative attention to it. From what i've seen in person the pictures of the in house work don't accurately represent the true "quality" of the workmanship. I'm not sure if the sale on the car is final yet so i won't point out which car i'm refering to but i'm sure vlad knows which car based on which part of the country i'm located. But i guess that just the risk you take buying a car on ebay.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I still don't know what the problem is with the car. Moreover, I don't understand people yelling/getting mad and BS other persons if:

1) Doesn't tell the complete story or go stright to thre point (issue)

2) And/or add proove of the problem

:roll:
                      Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by mcgillaguddy View Post
                        Exactly, I'm at work at the moment on my iPhone
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

OP, Vlad's work is what it is and his business conduct is also what it is. You chose Vlad to to perform work on your car. If you have a problem with either of those things there is only one person capable of helping you and his name is Vlad.

Hindsight is 20/20 as they say and if you are disappointed in yourself for choosing Vlad, you have only yourself to blame. This is the real fucking world, you are not entitled to shit and you will make future decisions that you will also regret, we all do.

I am truly sorry you had a bad experience but you are doing this wrong. You are so upset yet you won't drive 3 hours? You won't confront someone face to face out of politeness?

Find out who stole your balls when you were little and beg for them back, or better yet kick their ass and take them your self. This thread should not exist.

Sweet vert, BTW.
                          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Constantine View Post
                            I agree with VLAD, 100%

Do you have information beyond what has been posted in this thread?
                            sigpic
                            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                            1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                            1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                            1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                            1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mcgillaguddy View Post
                              If he was willing to call someone out best be prepared with evidence. Maybe he shouldve thought about that. We also have a feedback section for unpleasant or pleasant dealings but if you wanna show r3v your ride then this is the proper section. How about being a man and handling it off a forum.

Like previous poster said if you are so upset why cant you make a three hour drive in the first place?

If OP saw signs of shady business why keep doing business? OP saw his own car 3 months after paint was done, why wait so long if you are so meticulous and quote "a PICKEEEEEEEEEE bitch"? OP's story has holes and I for one think this thread was created specifically to create this drama and tarnish someones name.
                              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                                OP, Vlad's work is what it is and his business conduct is also what it is. You chose Vlad to to perform work on your car. If you have a problem with either of those things there is only one person capable of helping you and his name is Vlad.

Hindsight is 20/20 as they say and if you are disappointed in yourself for choosing Vlad, you have only yourself to blame. This is the real fucking world, you are not entitled to shit and you will make future decisions that you will also regret, we all do.

I am truly sorry you had a bad experience but you are doing this wrong. You are so upset yet you won't drive 3 hours? You won't confront someone face to face out of politeness?

Find out who stole your balls when you were little and beg for them back, or better yet kick their ass and take them your self. This thread should not exist.

Sweet vert, BTW.

Gezz for someone who doesn't have anything vested in this you sure seem angry.
                                Your clearly over simplifying the problem at hand.
                                So by your standards when someone gets screwed they should say nothing?
                                Good thing your not a judge....

You see Vlad permotes himself as the best in the game spinning shit all around him, the problem is when you do that eventually the shit piles uP around you and begins to cave in on you.

You are. correct I was a fool.....for buying into his BS, I'm just hoping no one else does.
                                You say Vlad is the only one who can help me? How's that?
                                As far as my time is concerned..... Well I guess mine is worth more than yours.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X