Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

text messages?

Comment

in for drama
      Originally posted by LJ851
      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
        Jack, I have the same text messages.
        No need to make threats on line.
        If you weren't happy about something should've talked to me like a man, face to face, tell me about your concerns and discuss the resolution, not being a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles posting this shit online
        as far as what you paid - we discussed everything in my office everytime you wanted something extra, nothing was hidden from you

Listen VLAGIT stop with the name calling
        im glad you still have your text between us that way you can prepare yourself for your defense.
        As I said above we spoke several time about the problems I had with your work and parts swapping BS.
        I lived 3 hours away from you so going there was not a small thing.
        And as far as prices go im not complaining, that was for the poster above who said for the price I shouldn't say anything.
        My problem with the work part of this headache is that no matter how much money I threw at you I had NO confidence that you could correct the problems.
        and after you cheating me on parts I had enough.

By the way the top I picked up from you that you said was OEM well its not so I wont be using it.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

It's still early at work but I'll get a Red Stripe and pop corn.

This gonna be goooood.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Dude, seriously, your car was in another shop for 8 month, just sitting either parked on the street, backyard or inside the shop, 8 month.
            If you had a problem, do you think you could've mention it in 8 month?
            Instead you chose to post the thread with my name in capital letters

Comment

I just wanted to be a part of a possible epic 2011 r3v thread.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

This thread has provided me loads of lols.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

btw, what exactly happened with yan's m3?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                    btw, what exactly happened with yan's m3?

vlad is currently being sued over it if im not mistaken.

vlad my issue with your work was brought up the first time i was able to see the car (about 3 months after you said you were done).
                    on another not y did i pay you in advance when it took you almost 4 months to get the work done?
                    i almost forgot about that with all the other issues i had with you on my car.

on another note y would you involve another shop trying to isinuate that maybe they damaged my car?
                    wait you mean the very same shop that built and painted your m3 vert and the white m3 you had?
                    you mean the very same shop that you just posted pics of doing the work on your 5 series? really vlad really?
                    wait let me guess, you told everyone that YOU did all the work....

oooo wait i see it wasnt you it was another shop, wait havent i heard this story before..... O yea now i remember you said that about the M3 you botched up and took to a show with out tell the owner.

for thos of you that question what i say just go look at the post of his with the 5 series where he says HEs done all this work to it but then post pics of another shop doing the work lol lol what a clown.
                    but im sure he will edit it ASAP!
                    this alone should give you an idea of all the BS he spins in his favor trying to gain customer suport.
                    Last edited by M3TROY; 12-15-2011, 10:42 AM.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30lov View Post
                      I just wanted to be a part of a possible epic 2011 r3v thread.
                      2011 is coming to a great end, ain't it?

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                      VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Jack, what is your issue? All this bull shit and you haven't even mentioned it.
                        I never said anything about other shop other than your car sat there for 8 month

Comment

I think the reason people don't openly complain about the shabbie paint jobs is they don't want to bring attention to themselves for being dumb enough to pay good money for shitty work. Or they are trying to sell the car and don't want to bring negative attention to it. From what i've seen in person the pictures of the in house work don't accurately represent the true "quality" of the workmanship. I'm not sure if the sale on the car is final yet so i won't point out which car i'm refering to but i'm sure vlad knows which car based on which part of the country i'm located. But i guess that just the risk you take buying a car on ebay.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
                            2011 is coming to a great end, ain't it?
                            Still plenty of time for this thread to unravel and become an epic thread of 2011

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Originally posted by pwagon717 View Post
                              Really only a business owner can understand what has taken place. If there was a problem with the paint job, he should have said something at that point or just left the car at the shop until it was done right. Who cares how much someone spends on a paint job. I have seen factory jobs from dealerships look horrible with large amounts of orange peels. M3troy does come off as one those meticulous customers who can be a pain sometime, you can tell by some of the questions he asks when potentially buying cars. He should have handled it personally off the forums, when he went up to shop to pick up the items from Vlad.
                              exactly! If I bring my car someplace and I'm not happy about something I go back to the shop and try to resolve the issue until I'm satisfied. I don't go behind anybody's back and post shit on forums.
                              I agree that if he still had an issue after my paint job 8 month ago, he should've told me so and bring the car back, I don't even know what the issue is

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me how many auto businesses conduct their business dealing so unprofessionally. If you want to increase your business you learn how to handle upset clients tactfully. Even if your client is out of line and smearing your name there is ways to go about issuing damage control. The worst thing you can do is take offense and try to blast the client in front of everyone. This causes other potential clients to choose other options, as they see your company as a place where problems are handled poorly.
                                If you are in the right then calmly ask the poster to PM or call you and you will do what ever it takes to make the OP satisfied. This will show future potential clients that you are dedicated to the needs and wants of your customers. And this will place you in the front seat, to create a lifetime client, if the client is willing to have the problem corrected. If they aren't, you can let it go knowing you did what you could and you look a heck of a lot better in other peoples sees.

It works. I do it with my work all the time. It's not hard to turn unhappy clients into life long clients.
                                2002 SVT Focus for track and DD.
                                1986 BMW 325E also for track and DD.

Comment

Working...
                                X