Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isnt he "thecustomer" now?
    I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
    Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

I just spent alot of time reading ALL this..lol. I have a bit of intrest in this for other reasons....I will let the two involved handle this. Its not my place to post opinions on something I dont know completely about. I just have one issue that keeps bothering me over and over. The cars I see (vlads) posted up are very nice looking cars. Yes I am aware you can hide alot in a picture but my point is this stuff looks like it costs loads of cash to Vlads customers when any kind of work is done. The thing that eats me is you should never, ever,ever post up in a public thread....even if your pissed at said person that a customer waisted your time....ever. Even if the OP is blowing smoke out his ass(not saying you are just hear me out) it could stop any potential customer from doing any future business no matter if the OP is telling the truth or not. Im not bashing either of you. I was part owner of a car audio store for years and I could not imagine saying any customer with their hard earned cash "waisted" my time. I know you said this out of anger but as a business owner you are held to different (sometimes very unfair) standards that you have to deal with. Good luck with both of you settling this.
      Last edited by magoo_lc1; 12-16-2011, 10:09 PM.
      I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Im not apposed to wiping my ass with my jizz rag

Comment

*wasted.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
          *wasted.
          If that wasted was aimed at me you are further from the truth then you can ever imagine. I am saving money to buy myself a toy at the end of next summer. I have always loved the e30 and regret never buying one new. I will have about 20k to spend on said toy. I was interested in buying one of Vlads finished products. I have dropped him a line a couple weeks back where he answered me promptly and very respectuflly gave me the info i wanted. Was it worth my 20 mins of time to thumb through this to see where my 20k might be going? yes sir.

Comment

Originally posted by magoo_lc1 View Post
            If that wasted was aimed at me you are further from the truth then you can ever imagine. I am saving money to buy myself a toy at the end of next summer. I have always loved the e30 and regret never buying one new. I will have about 20k to spend on said toy. I was interested in buying one of Vlads finished products. I have dropped him a line a couple weeks back where he answered me promptly and very respectuflly gave me the info i wanted. Was it worth my 20 mins of time to thumb through this to see where my 20k might be going? yes sir.

he meant your spelling was wrong... :hitler:

wasted=/= waisted

Comment

Originally posted by bimmershark View Post
              he meant your spelling was wrong... :hitler:

wasted=/= waisted
              Exactly :o

I was just poking fun, not insulting/ disagreeing.

Vlad is really making me sick, after all this he just decides to run away for the weekend? Wether or not this thread was justified, you're not helping your case Vladdy boy. Anybody can sit back and hire a lawyer or attorney, how about you actually face the person?

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

I meant no disrespect either. As we all know in typing words you cant detect feeling. I was not all mad or anything when i wrote that. I am/will be looking for a nice e30 next year though...lol. For some reason I can spell the crap out of meical words (im getting my BS in polysomnography soon) But I can not spell normal words. My buddy is the same way with math. He can tell you about any trig, calc you want to know. Ask him to do multiplication and he looses his mind

Comment

Wow.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

amazing

Comment

Originally posted by nomansfriend View Post
                      Having read both threads and having spent most of my life in the Air Force, I will not stand by and watch a young Airman taken avantage off this way. Vlad you better figure out how to make Yan a very happy customer in a hurry. There are many ways we have in the military to take care of our own. Trust me on this. I will send this to every military forum, nearby bases, Adjutant general of his base etc. MEDIA loves storys about young Airmen taken advantage of. I suggest you get your checkbook out and get busy. This is not a cute litte story now.

cliffs.....This just got serious
                      then you know it is a felony to threaten people over the internet, right?
                      just like via a letter, phone conversation or in person. Not wise man...
                      '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rapidic View Post
                        Especially wrong to use military affiliation over the internet to threaten. ;-( Could be held liable under UCMJ.
                        Continuous For Sale Thread
                        323i s50

Comment

this just got more serious.

Comment

It's a felony to threaten to call my mom?
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by JinormusJ
                            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                            1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                            1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                            1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                            1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                              It's a felony to threaten to call my mom?
                              ^ I sure hope you're not in the military.

Comment

Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
                                ^ I sure hope you're not in the military.
                                Ex bubblehead.
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                                Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                                1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                                1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                                1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                                1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X