New to r3v and e30s! II

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Heres the car now







    Check out my project thread:

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    ur name is true then

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Forgot about this thread haha

    Leave a comment:


  • sofargone561
    replied
    HAHA my face was just like the one in ur sig. ill trade u my car the a second set of wheels and 1k if u drive it down to fl LMAO

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Originally posted by sofargone561
    nice car sell me the hood, mirrors, trunk, and bumpers?
    I can do that for 5k and you get a free car.

    Leave a comment:


  • sofargone561
    replied
    nice car sell me the hood, mirrors, trunk, and bumpers?

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Originally posted by CabbE30
    I wanna see this thing. Let's go on a drive with Frenche.
    Car barely runs, but I'm down to show it to you and hang out!
    Originally posted by e46s54dr
    Do a compression check on all four cylinders before you throw any more maintenance parts at it.
    Thats what I was thinking! :)

    Originally posted by RedheadedBastard
    Why are the lips always missing when we buy these cars? LOL
    Almost every pic I see of a car just acquired is missing the lip including my own.
    haha who knows! Curb stops and stuff rip them off!

    Leave a comment:


  • RedheadedBastard
    replied
    Why are the lips always missing when we buy these cars? LOL
    Almost every pic I see of a car just acquired is missing the lip including my own.

    Leave a comment:


  • e46s54dr
    replied
    Do a compression check on all four cylinders before you throw any more maintenance parts at it.

    Leave a comment:


  • CabbE30
    replied
    I wanna see this thing. Let's go on a drive with Frenche.

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Originally posted by HR2L
    I'd do some simple maintenance to any used car purchase. You can do a resistance check on the ICV (if you own a DMM) as well as the AFM, and you can also try cleaning them as well as the TB. Def do a plug swap, and check the condition of the plugs (fouling). Could be a misfire, as it seems even under rev it kind of hicups too.

    If you want, post some pics of your plugs, they are great indicators of neglected maintenance as well as many other things. ;)




    The plugs were brown like normal plugs, they did have some oil on them.

    Well I bought it from a friend and he did some maintenance.
    air filter
    chain tensioner
    fuel filter
    temperature sending unit
    temp sensor
    throttle housing gasket
    water pump

    It also comes with a good running m42, I was just messing with the one in the car to see if it's and easy fix.

    I don't want to throw much money at it if any.

    Leave a comment:


  • HR2L
    replied
    I'd do some simple maintenance to any used car purchase. You can do a resistance check on the ICV (if you own a DMM) as well as the AFM, and you can also try cleaning them as well as the TB. Def do a plug swap, and check the condition of the plugs (fouling). Could be a misfire, as it seems even under rev it kind of hicups too.

    If you want, post some pics of your plugs, they are great indicators of neglected maintenance as well as many other things. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Any ideas?



    Last edited by craiggroves91; 01-01-2012, 02:57 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Originally posted by 1BadE30
    Got a list of plans for it or just gonna add stuff as time goes?
    Hopefully s5x swap!!!
    Full black interior, possibly recaro seats, depending on funds.
    little tasteful mods on the outside

    Originally posted by 325ix
    Is that a moonroof I see?
    The camera angle makes it look like that, but its a normal sunroof!

    Originally posted by freeride53
    You should go ahead and do DIY euro trim now
    I was probably just going to buy the euro trim, but I could try doing it myself possibly!

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    You should go ahead and do DIY euro trim now

    Leave a comment:

Working...