New to r3v and e30s! II

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325ix
    replied
    Is that a moonroof I see?

    Leave a comment:


  • 1BadE30
    replied
    Got a list of plans for it or just gonna add stuff as time goes?

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Originally posted by 1BadE30
    Nice car
    Thanks! Very straight body for the most part

    Leave a comment:


  • 1BadE30
    replied
    Nice car

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    started a topic New to r3v and e30s! II

    New to r3v and e30s! II

    After my popular thread with this title, I thought I would name this one after it.


    I went from an 89' 325i to an 98' M3 and now I just bought a 91' 318is!

    This car currently has a rough running (possibly garbage) m42 in it that will be replaced with a good running m42 while I gather s5x swap parts.

    Driving it home!

    She's home!


Working...