Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best motion/rolling track videos. post em up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best motion/rolling track videos. post em up!!!

I thought i'd start a video thread, similar to the "best motion/rolling shot" thread.
    I'll start,
    Here's a vid of the race car:

Last edited by silence; 01-12-2012, 05:40 PM.

no sound? :(
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop?? ;-)
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    But of course
    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
      no sound? :(
      youtube killed it, here's one with sound:

Comment

I was chasing a Z06 and a Z33 (350z) here at streets of willow in southern california

sigpic

Comment

I laughed when you reached out for the Z06.

I could picture you both yelling "NEMESISSSSS!"

I don't have any recent in car footage, but I do have a video of someone chasing me from the last track day.

One of the Forged guys that was there snapped this

Comment

Originally posted by robgoesvroom View Post
            i was chasing a z06 and a z33 (350z) here at streets of willow in southern california
            epic!

Comment

Originally posted by bwawuz02 View Post
              epic!
              haha that session wasn't that exciting for me, I was just trying to improve my lap times and kept getting held up by traffic. I was chasing a Lotus Elise and that really pumped up the adrenaline, or maybe it was the 5 hours energy :D It was kinda a three car train, 20v AE86 -> Lotus Elise -> E30
              sigpic

Comment

haha that session wasn't that exciting for me, I was just trying to improve my lap times and kept getting held up by traffic. I was chasing a Lotus Elise and that really pumped up the adrenaline, or maybe it was the 5 hours energy :D It was kinda a three car train, 20v AE86 -> Lotus Elise -> E30
                speaking of a lotus elise, i'm in the air force and was severely infatuated with this tight-assed blonde pilot who walks in my office one day and I proceed to talk cars with her about her white elise "snow bunny"; stupid mother effin fraternization BS /rant

Comment

speaking of a lotus elise, i'm in the air force and was severely infatuated with this tight-assed blonde pilot who walks in my office one day and I proceed to talk cars with her about her white elise "snow bunny"; stupid mother effin fraternization BS /rant
                  You should ask if you can test drive her car (if I read that correctly).

Post pics.... hahah

On another note, I see you are from Norcal. I actually go to school in central california but will probably be heading to a trackday at Thunderhill in a couple months/weeks hopefully. We should go!
                  sigpic

Comment

You should ask if you can test drive her car (if I read that correctly).

Post pics.... hahah

On another note, I see you are from Norcal. I actually go to school in central california but will probably be heading to a trackday at Thunderhill in a couple months/weeks hopefully. We should go!
                    I'm in germany til April, wrenching on the E30 for a few weeks when I get back (see engine rebuild/swap/tuning) May would be a good time for me.

As for the blonde, believe me, everyone in my open-air office was like, "shit man you were laying it on thick and she was taking it". I def offered to take care of her car for her at least once, but I don't know if she picked up the innuendo.
                    Last edited by bwawuz02; 01-12-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I'm in germany til April, wrenching on the E30 for a few weeks when I get back (see engine rebuild/swap/tuning) May would be a good time for me.

As for the blonde, believe me, everyone in my open-air office was like, "shit man you were laying it on thick and she was taking it". I def offered to take care of her car for her at least once, but I don't know if she picked up the innuendo.
                      Just read your build thread..... fuuuuuuuuuuu ITBs do want for my big six
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X