Finally Pics of my KashmeirBeige-Metallic E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonestar22
    thanx for all the asshole comments i knew i would get this from this forum. anyway for all the non assholes out there about my car. ya i kno shes wearin and old shirt of mine trust me she doesnt dress that way. ya that negative camber is gettin fixed once i get some money. for the front well the bent valance is from me lettin my girl drive. my passenger rear tire blew while she was turning out of her apartments onto a highway and she fishtailed up onto the curb and hit the fence. the front end did well agaisnt the iron fence the valance did not. the negative camber has always been there since i got this car form her dad. the lip on that wheel is not bent it is split off of the wheel a quarter of the way through. thats from a diff accident where the throttle got stuck down. ya so anyways ya thats my E30. coming soon new valance new lip ellipsoid some compomotive wheels H&R springs and other shit. later guys

Its what you get for trying to show off your girlfriend to a bunch of internet guys by having her pose on your car.
    1990 325ix

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple
      Your driver side rear suspension is seriously jacked...
      Exactly. Just to let you know, either the left side trailing arm is bent, the subframe is bent, or both. It is not going to be an easy fix-the entire rear end will have to be pulled out of the car and checked. Ask me how I know-I had to do this for a friend of mine on his E30 M3. Luckily a replacement subframe fixed his problem, but it did not look nearly as bad as yours. Hence, I bet both pieces are bent on you car. While everything is apart, replace the subframe and trailing arm bushings.

Looks pretty good besides that-I personally kinda like Bronzit.
      Eric Giles
      '20 M2 CS
      '04 M3
      '11 X5 35D
      '87 325is
      '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

Poor guy.

Sold it.

Comment

ive went thru alot of things in the past few years sicne i last posted on this forum. the E30 is gone, but now im in a place to get another one. its funny looking back on these posts since most of the guys posting never realized the girl in the pics was 15 years old. i was 16 then. but yeah im back now, hopefully here to buy another E30 and get back in the game. definantly missed this site
          Originally posted by Lof8
          Seriously. Every black wheel, regardless of spoke design, looks the same from more than 3 feet away.

Comment

nothing says sexy like a hockey jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
              Are those pictures taken outside of her middle school?
              luulz
              PNW Crew
              90 m3
              06 m5

Comment

if u get another topless e30 make sure you get your chick to pose topless as well.

:nice:

Comment

fuck 3 pages and not one mentions an IS lip....this place is going to hell in a handbasket

Comment

Originally posted by n2motorsports View Post
                    fuck 3 pages and not one mentions an IS lip....this place is going to hell in a handbasket
                    This thread is from 2005. Please relax.
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

alright

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

Comment

Pretty clean ride

I would get that rear fixed up before I did any more driving!
                        1990 Islandgrun 535iM Sedan
                        Euro lights + trim | Eibach/Bilstein | BBS RC090 17x8 | EAT Chip | Port + Polish | IE 284 Cam | Built valvetrain

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveMPower View Post
                          Pretty clean ride

I would get that rear fixed up before I did any more driving!
                          he said he sold the car...

Anyway to the OP, good luck finding a clean E30

Comment

i would leave my wife if she got on top of my trunk like that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan View Post
                              the car is terrible. the girl is worse.

welcome to r3v. :)
                              hhahaha

what a great welcome!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X