No announcement yet.

New 318i Convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That car was in craigslist for a while, I offered him 5K before but he would sell it to me without the wheels. I was iffy with that car because the fact that it's salvaged and major oil leaks turned down the sale for me. Otherwise it's clean and if you ever get rid of that hardtop, I have a buyer for you ready. Enjoy it!
    - 98 M3 Cabrio
    Photo work: http://www.herbreal.com
    Instagram: @herbreal
    Twitter:the_herb_real

Comment

Owner used to be here.
      Actually I think this car used to live in Oakland, next to my sister's old middle school.
      Used to pass by it almost everyday.
      It has a salvaged title.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by td325ic View Post
        He's probably referring to the Depo "crystal" turn signals not the Depo headlights.

btw, you can swap the clear turn signal lens onto an OEM housing and it will look much better and not have that crystal effect
        So that's what it is? The housing? I was wondering why they looked so...bad.
        Originally posted by HerbReal View Post
        That car was in craigslist for a while, I offered him 5K before but he would sell it to me without the wheels. I was iffy with that car because the fact that it's salvaged and major oil leaks turned down the sale for me. Otherwise it's clean and if you ever get rid of that hardtop, I have a buyer for you ready. Enjoy it!
        I don't think it's dripped a drop so far for me. I looked under it today and there were two tiny drips but they looked old (it was parked where the honda used to leak). It doesn't matter, we'll be fixing a bunch of maintenance stuff anyways, an oil leak won't be an issue (honestly what e30 doesn't leak...). And i know it's a salvage, which turned me off initially, but he had a picture of the damage and it really was just the fender and a little bend on the door. Nothing bad at all but enough to salvage a 'worthless' e30.
        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

I saw it on c-list also seemed clean from his ad. I will also take the hard top if you ever decide to part with it. down to make a trip from socal.

WTB
          -convertible carpet, no rips, in socal.
          -s52, s50, m52, m54
          -harness, accessories, transmission

Comment

Little update: got it (sorta) inspected today, it needs knew brakes (expected) leaking from the valve cover gasket (also thought that), we should do a brake fluid flush, some suspension bushings need to be replaced, but the good thing is, I knew all of those things so there were no surprises. I watched the guy for 20 minutes trying to get it on the jack, and I didn't know whether to go help or not. I did help him getting it off though...I felt pretty bad and didn't have a single dollar on me to tip him.
            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Working...
            X