New Photos of the Vert

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cbouchez
    replied
    It looks clean!! Very nice ride man.

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Originally posted by ill roller
    I love this car!
    Thanks man :)

    I have a couple projects planned for this summer, the main one being a 3.73 LSD install. Should make freeway cruising smoother than the 4.10

    Leave a comment:


  • ill roller
    replied
    I love this car!

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Originally posted by cramer
    The big gold sticker made me think of a Ricky Bobby quote "This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons" :p
    Haha yea it is totally like that, although you would be surprised how out of the way it is when behind the wheel

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    I REALLYYYYYYYYY like those wheels looking good man!

    Leave a comment:


  • cramer
    replied
    Looking good :)

    The big gold sticker made me think of a Ricky Bobby quote "This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons" :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Jszy25
    replied
    I love it OP, the wheels are perfect on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Thanks for the support everyone!


    Originally posted by ZinnoBerrotEta
    Trust me, in 5 years you'll want to kick your own ass, regarding the stickers.
    Hey, I am absolutely positive that you are right. So I figure I should get all the sticker business out of the way while I am young and dumb ;)

    Thanks for the polite, constructive criticism :)

    Leave a comment:


  • will61
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Not a fan of stretch
    ^^^^. and stickers on the windshield? bro?

    now that that's outta the way sweet vert man, and pics of interior please.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZinnoBerrotEta
    replied
    Wow. Great looking car! Really digging the white on the gold epsilons.

    Some things that I'd do differently/change would be less stretch, less poke, chrome kidneys, red tails, replace the worn and faded front windshield lockstrip with a black one, and lose the silly stickers. Trust me, in 5 years you'll want to kick your own ass, regarding the stickers. No disrespect, it's just a little too much for my personal tastes. But hey, as long as you're happy, that's all that matters.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Hands down of my top verts here on R3v..do work!!

    Leave a comment:


  • simplyclean325i
    replied
    hot. i'd say looks cleaner if you took the stickers off. either way, love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • AlpineM325
    replied
    very clean, love epsilons.

    Leave a comment:


  • !AjHoWzA!
    replied
    Love this vert. Always love checking it out whenever it's at a meet :D

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Thanks everyone!
    Adapted offsets are as follows:

    Rear: 0
    Front: -1

    Leave a comment:

Working...