New Photos of the Vert

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wishno87
    replied
    Love itttt!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    likeeeeee

    Leave a comment:


  • Thehemiman
    replied
    Wow, looks awesome. Any shots of the interior?

    Only thing I would add is a set of euro grills.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30lov
    replied
    et -20? haha

    looks good

    Leave a comment:


  • RSGM
    replied
    I like this

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    So nice!!

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Thanks!

    As far as the coils go, I think they are great. Amazing ride quality for how low I run it. It's great that they come ready to install, complete with camber plates.

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Another round, from inside the warehouse this time











    Leave a comment:


  • Vivek
    replied
    Isn't the diameter of those tires ~1.2"+stretch undersized? Why does it look good on your car and not on mine

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Not a fan of stretch, but is a nice looking ride!

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied



    Can we get your honest full reviewed opinion on the GAZ coilovers, when you have time, since nobody has the balls to actually purchase them?

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    started a topic New Photos of the Vert

    New Photos of the Vert

    **New photos on page 3**

    Finally shot some new photos. I fail at post production, so there is none. Had some great times with the guys shooting in SE PDX. Should be better ones coming from Stephen when he gets his edits done.

    FAQ:

    Car: 1989 325iC
    Wheels: Epsilon's 16x9.5 all four corners
    Tires: Falken 512 215/40/16
    Suspension: GAZ coilovers/camber plates

















    Last edited by LuckyHenriksen; 03-31-2012, 08:38 PM.
Working...