Show me how nice Alpine 4-doors can look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show me how nice Alpine 4-doors can look

Just bought a '91 318i, my second e30 and my second m42. Getting it home tomorrow or tuesday. My first bmw was an e36 325is alpine white, m3 body suspension and wheels. My second was an e30 318is, alpine, stock. This is my 3rd bmw, and it is an e30 318i again in alpine white. Seems like alpine white bmw's are my destiny. None of them were by choice, of color, all just happened to be good deals at the time and place, and all happened to be white. By no means my first choice of color, but I guess now it just might be my color.

Didn't want a 4 door, but this was way too good a deal to pass up so I jumped on it. Also was the only car in my price range. So i did it.

Show me that a 4 door alpine white e30 can look awesome, hot, sexy, bad ass, all of that.
    Oh yea, it has tan non sport interior, and no tint. Thinking of tint, and deff want tan sport seats.
    Oh, lol it has green painted bottle caps. That has to change. But i barely have funds left, and whatever is left is not really for wheels. Kind of want to stay clear of basketweave types. i'll see what I find. maybe for the time being ill just find some really cheap 14" baskets so at least i have normal wheels.
    Last edited by Vicarious; 03-04-2012, 11:13 PM.

Nothing crazy, just my WIP

1989 325i Alpine White
    69 STX

Comment

I like the 6UL's. My first choice for a while was to get the NA miata, but there were barely any in my area, nothing great, and after a while i chose against it as a main and only DD. I commute through jercey city/newark, and go into NYC often, and i don't think a miata would be able to handle all that, or me be able to handle all that in a miata.

I was gonna get the 6ul's for it, but now i see they look just as nice on the e30's. Can't really beat the price to weight ration on those.

Your car looks nice!. Mine is about as slammed as yours. Guy put in tokico blues, and not sure what springs. But its about 2.5 inch drop, and rides smooth. Might be a bit too low for me though. I'll post pics of mine asap, in a day or 2

*EDIT* what size 6ul's and tires do you have? Rubbing issues? rolling/pulling lips?

Comment

this thread's gonna be good, i can taste it.
        just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

Comment

Originally posted by Vicarious View Post
          what size 6ul's and tires do you have? Rubbing issues? rolling/pulling lips?
          15x8 and 225/45/15 tires. The rears rubbed just barely on the strut (GC coilovers) so I got some spacers. No rolling or pulling with the ride height collar thingeys at halfway.

The street tires are 16x7 et-0 and required a SHIT LOAD of fender rolling.

1989 325i Alpine White
          69 STX

Comment

Nice. so a lot of fitments are not really a problem.

Post em up guys.

how bout some with tints and gold/bronze wheels? Thats what I have in mind.
            Also whats the best way to shadowline my polished shiny steel trim?

Comment

Mine's not nice, but it'll give you another idea.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
              2008 335i - n54b30
              1991 318i - m52b28
              1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

^^ I actually like it. yea its a bit dirty and could use a polish, but hey its a drivers car, not a show car. i like it.

What wheels are those? I like em, nice lip, but not gawdy or show-offy. Damn, the more I seek out 4-door e30's the more I see that, well for pretty much all cars, the wheels make the car. You guys are gonna laugh when you see mine, dropped on green bottle caps. My friend says they're endearing and not that bad. I agree, the color really isnt that bad. I just really don't like bottlecaps. BUT the tires on em are brand new, and I am poor. need to save for insurance.

Comment

borbet type t's 16x9 +15 all around

Front needs drop hats and I'll be alright with it.

On my swap car (another 4 door) I'm acutally going with either 6uls, tr motorsports, or d force's. Some 15x8's with sticky's.
                  2008 335i - n54b30
                  1991 318i - m52b28
                  1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

Not mine but its one of my favorite alpine 4doors..belongs to snosk8luke

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
                    P2 S60 Daily
                    IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

1991 Alpine 318i w/S52 swap

Comment

Sexy!!^^ Alpina front splitter, I want one!
                        Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by AE_m20 View Post
                          Not mine but its one of my favorite alpine 4doors..belongs to snosk8luke
                          Thhis is what I want to turn mine into. But i feel like everyone and their cousins have meshies. I want to find something unique wheel wise, but not sure what I can afford.

Comment

^Yeah I love luke's fodo..

Def nothing special, but my 4 door beater w the old wheels..

Comment

Bottlecap pimpin'

Comment

Working...
                              X