Should I paint my mirrors white...NON BMW CONTENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I paint my mirrors white...NON BMW CONTENT

Alright I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to do this. But here we go NON BMW CONTENT. I'm debating if I should paint my mirrors white on my Boxster. What do you guys think? Its going into the shop in April to have the wheels repainted. For some reason I haven't been nearly as successful painting everything with a rattle can as I was with my E30

No! I've seen your car and I actually do think it looks pretty good. What's next after the white mirrors? White roll bars, white interior intserts, white brake calipers, white wall tires, etc.... If you were 17 and dressed like a Pitbull video I would say "Yeah, go ahead. Go down to Pep Boys and rattle can and decal your car to your hearts content." However, you're 27 god damn years old now Stu; and with a real job. Its time to grow up, put down the rattle can, and act like the professional that the world and the bi-monthly ACH deposit into your checking account says you are. The white wheels and decal are enough. Leave it alone and go back to work.
    www.truegearhead.com
    - bad decisions & questionable cars

Comment

Maybe someone would be nice enough to do a little photoshopping:)

Comment

white mirrors would look decent, that porsche decal is a little questionable though.
        8380 Laboratories
        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

I think you should paint them a slightly lighter shade of blue
          -Alex

Comment

Honest opinion- Hell no you shouldn't. Would look way too boy racer.
            /______\_o_/______\
            l{(OO)=[//][\\]=(OO)}|
            \ #___======___# /
            |__/-------------\__|

"Took me an hour to do this..."

took me like three seconds to copy/paste it- FOR SCIENCE!!

Barney Fucking Rubble

Comment

Originally posted by ReallyDirtyThirty View Post
              No! I've seen your car and I actually do think it looks pretty good. What's next after the white mirrors? White roll bars, white interior intserts, white brake calipers, white wall tires, etc.... If you were 17 and dressed like a Pitbull video I would say "Yeah, go ahead. Go down to Pep Boys and rattle can and decal your car to your hearts content." However, you're 27 god damn years old now Stu; and with a real job. Its time to grow up, put down the rattle can, and act like the professional that the world and the bi-monthly ACH deposit into your checking account says you are. The white wheels and decal are enough. Leave it alone and go back to work.
              This. Post of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by ReallyDirtyThirty View Post
                Lol. I lite the way it is though.

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Comment

Shitty photoshop

And...because it IS a Boxster...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

And...because it IS a Boxster...

I agree. Get rid of that thing as fast as you can and get a REAL Porsche.
                    PNW E30 Crew : 1991 E30 S50, 2000 E39 M5

sigpic

Follow my S50 build
                    : MY S50 E30

Follow me on instagram : @damendesign

E30 T-Shirts | M3 T-Shirts /Prints

Comment

lol

Comment

ugly porsche

Comment

Originally posted by e30damen View Post
                          I agree. Get rid of that thing as fast as you can and get a REAL Porsche.
                          Originally posted by ZekeTheSneak View Post
                          ugly porsche
                          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

LOLthread

Comment

I would sell it and buy and 911, if that's not feasible then paint them white.
                              I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                              Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Working...
                              X