Follow me on instagram : @damendesign

E30 T-Shirts | M3 T-Shirts /Prints

Comment

Originally posted by OniKyan View Post
        Is this your cousin?

^ +1 lol, SMOKE EM

Comment

Originally posted by entrepreneuR View Post

I respect your opinion but I think it's the best one by far.
          Forgot about the F40 or the 499 gtb? what about the insanely gorgeous 458? The Scud is a Ferrari and I have respect for it, I think it was not the best looking one they designed.

The 599 GTO is the meanest looking one I think they make, it is my favorite and I would leave the world of BMW for one.
          Last edited by F34R; 03-20-2012, 11:39 PM.
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by OniKyan View Post
            Is this your cousin?

They look identical lol
            Originally posted by e30damen View Post
            Yeah those cars are badass and sound mean
            Oh man...you gotta hear this thing from the inside!
            Originally posted by F34R View Post
            Forgot about the F40 or the 499 gtb? what about the insanely gorgeous 458? The Scud is a Ferrari and I have respect for it, I think it was not the best looking one they designed.
            I love all those classic models...as for the later ones, the Scud, Enzo and the 599 Gto is on the top of my list. The 458 never grew on me...=/

Comment

Trying to talk my roommate (misnomer, I'm more of a house guest haha) into buying one of these. Not the Scud, but the Spyder. You can pick them up for around $150k now with really low miles. Why did your cousin go for the Scud? It's only a tad quicker and all the luxury items are gone.

A good friend has a new 458 that he brings around sometimes. We were in LA a few weeks ago and took it through Topanga Canyon. The new titanium exhaust/high-flow cats will shoot flames at off-throttle ~8k RPMS. HRE is using his car for their press photos for their new Vintage Series wheels, and he was down there for the shoot. I can't post the pics that were snapped because HRE hasn't published them yet.
              Attached Files
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

You live in a weird neighbor hood. Really nice houses on one side then old house on the other.
                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
                  Trying to talk my roommate (misnomer, I'm more of a house guest haha) into buying one of these. Not the Scud, but the Spyder. You can pick them up for around $150k now with really low miles. Why did your cousin go for the Scud? It's only a tad quicker and all the luxury items are gone.

A good friend has a new 458 that he brings around sometimes. We were in LA a few weeks ago and took it through Topanga Canyon. The new titanium exhaust/high-flow cats will shoot flames at off-throttle ~8k RPMS. HRE is using his car for their press photos for their new Vintage Series wheels, and he was down there for the shoot. I can't post the pics that were snapped because HRE hasn't published them yet.
                  $150k is a really good deal on those! He's just one of those guys who wanted the works on everything and anything. No real reason to why he bought it(he has 6 other exotics in his stable) Just for giggles I guess lol.
                  Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                  You live in a weird neighbor hood. Really nice houses on one side then old house on the other.
                  That's not the first time I heard that :???: From what I know, the developer for the area is trying to buy those older homes but the owners won't budge...so were stuck with our newer homes on one side and older on the other.

Comment

Some folks brought one of those F430 Scuderias to Solo Nationals a couple years ago. Two or three drivers were just flogging the piss out, screaming around the test and tune course almost nonstop.

The red paint was chalky and marked with cone scars. It was a Working Ferrari. :-)

It was delivered in a semi trailer along with an ///M5 for the owners to use in town. lol
                    STX e30
                    No. 10/110 STX: 1989 325i
                    DD: 1991 318is slicktop

SHAZAM, GOMER, LOOK AHEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                      +1, You usually don't see houses that big in Long Beach either...

Comment

Originally posted by entrepreneuR View Post
                        Stocks/Angel investor. Let's just say he met a white girl with a really wealthy family, who taught him the tricks of the trade well...(and he's only 32)
                        Anyone notice the stange emphasis on white girl...
                        MY BUILD: The Grant318is Build
                        sigpic

Comment

is it fast?
                          "I wanna see da boat movie"
                          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Wow!!

G.Verelli

Comment

Originally posted by 110stx View Post
                              Some folks brought one of those F430 Scuderias to Solo Nationals a couple years ago. Two or three drivers were just flogging the piss out, screaming around the test and tune course almost nonstop.

The red paint was chalky and marked with cone scars. It was a Working Ferrari. :-)

It was delivered in a semi trailer along with an ///M5 for the owners to use in town. lol
                              Pure Awesome!
                              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by GOT8SPD View Post
                                +1, You usually don't see houses that big in Long Beach either...
                                I stay in North Long Beach pal...lived here my entire life. I guess you don't know Long Beach. KaliBoy(Motorsport Hardware) lives in Long Beach and he stays in one of the nicest area too.
                                Originally posted by Grant318is View Post
                                Anyone notice the stange emphasis on white girl...
                                Yeah because that's what changed his entire "life style". If you knew the whole story about how he was never into "white girls" then you'll know why. That one "white girl" got him out of the ghetto and on the fast track to wealth. That's why I added it.
                                Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                                is it fast?
                                Sling shot fast!

Comment

Working...
                                X