Early Lachsilber checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early Lachsilber checking in

I took a cruise after class today, and snapped a few photos to whore out on my way home. Enter my daily driver. Yes, I know it needs more low. All in good time. Enjoy.

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Looks like a solid DD. Nice pics.
    $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

Very nice!

6287156541_32b0c468f4_z-1 by SoCalian_SD, on Flickr

Comment

loving the historical vehicle plates
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

ya, nice plates for sure. don't have to pay registration again, right?
          91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
          ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Classy. Love me an early model. The historical plates are a nice touch.
            You should hit the bumper shrouds, impact strips, front and rear windshield lockstrips, headlight grills, mirrors, lower rockers, lower front valance with some trim paint. It would cost next to nothing and makes the car look mint. Hold on to those early mud flaps, too. I believe they are NLA.

What are your plans for her?

Comment

Clean and simple...nice!

Comment

Looks like a great candidate for molestation.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                  Looks like a great candidate for molestation.
                  -1. A virgin car is hard to find.

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                    ya, nice plates for sure. don't have to pay registration again, right?
                    That's right never again. Technically you're supposed to do 10,000 or under per year but the odo is out so...er...yeah, 10,000 miles.

And it definitely an unmolested example. Maybe even a bit neglected.

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Comment

Originally posted by ZinnoBerrotEta View Post
                      Classy. Love me an early model. The historical plates are a nice touch.
                      You should hit the bumper shrouds, impact strips, front and rear windshield lockstrips, headlight grills, mirrors, lower rockers, lower front valance with some trim paint. It would cost next to nothing and makes the car look mint. Hold on to those early mud flaps, too. I believe they are NLA.

What are your plans for her?
                      Thanks! Im warming up to the early models myself. ;) Ive been planning to get at those areas with trim paint, just haven't gotten around to actually getting some. Painting the strip around the windsheild is a great idea though, I was thinking of replacing it. A friend of mine is already trying to scavenge the flaps and I've only had the car for about a week.

Plans are markd, 3.25 lsd, lowering springs untill I can source one of those fancy pants 885 heads and associated parts.

Comment

Cleeean! Historic plates exempt reregistration fees????
                        90 Merc Gaelendewagen
                        91 Alpine White M-technic 4-door
                        91 calypsorot M-technic S52 coupe
                        91 Silver M-technic 2 Cabrio
                        84 Alpina B6 #25/250
                        86 Zino BBS coupe
                        86 Schwartz 535i
                        88 Alpineweis M3
                        88 Alpineweis M3

Comment

Working...
                        X