Custom engine bay decals - by Pukar Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom engine bay decals - by Pukar Designs

I don't know if you guys have seen the thread, but this guy Atul does some seriously awesome work over at Pukar Designs.

His decals are really nice quality and he has done a great job of replicating the OEM designs. I wanted something a bit customized, and he worked with me very patiently to get them done for me. Check this out:

hahaha awesome!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

thats awesome
      E30 buildy things
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Tight

Comment

Pretty cool!

Comment

How about having one made where you can hand write the date of your last timing belt change? Oil change? Any maintenance service. I know we all recommend belt and pump on any E30 you buy, the idea is so the current owner can keep track of major maintenance. Something like the one's I've seen that actually show a schematic of the timing belt and a place to enter the date. I have always wondered where to get those.

I think those would be a best seller.

Comment

Atul will pretty much design anything you want if you give him a basis of what to create and some dimensions.

I had him create that emissions sticker based on some pictures I found online. They don't have those stupid things in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                How about having one made where you can hand write the date of your last timing belt change? Oil change? Any maintenance service. I know we all recommend belt and pump on any E30 you buy, the idea is so the current owner can keep track of major maintenance. Something like the one's I've seen that actually show a schematic of the timing belt and a place to enter the date. I have always wondered where to get those.

contact levent at guten parts, he has them.

Originally posted by kpeng View Post
                Atul will pretty much design anything you want if you give him a basis of what to create and some dimensions.

I had him create that emissions sticker based on some pictures I found online. They don't have those stupid things in the UK.
                it definitely looks like you love referencing your screen name in the third person.
                8380 Laboratories
                M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Andddddd my suspicions of you being full of yourself are confirmed. Also, that is pretty retarded sticker placement. Maybe if the color sticker was in stock placement?

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Kpeng is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                      Andddddd my suspicions of you being full of yourself are confirmed. Also, that is pretty retarded sticker placement. Maybe if the color sticker was in stock placement?
                      Retarded sticker placement? They're in all the OEM spots...

Comment

The passenger side yes, but the drivers side is different. At least on mine. If thats how it is on most, then I'm totally wrong. Either way, cool idea and looks quality, just not my thing. I like a cleaner engine bay.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

The passenger side yes, but the drivers side is different. At least on mine. If thats how it is on most, then I'm totally wrong. Either way, cool idea and looks quality, just not my thing. I like a cleaner engine bay.
                          Well, ask BMW...because that's where my decals were.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post

hi mate,

i already have these in stock which is the timing belt change sticker. your idea sounds like a good one though. if you want something specific, pm me and we'll chat!

atul

Comment

Ever been on e46 fanatics :rofl:? Btw ken could you have put those stickers on any worse?
                              The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                              Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                              2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                              X