Clear All

im fucking cracking up hard core right now.. you got me, my day is complete
    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

:d

Comment

Over the weekend, I had a grill-out at my house.

One of my friends got this made:

Comment

i know which piece id take a slice of.
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Ken,

Your post gave me a good laugh.

Do you have a build thread on your 88? Your car has changed my mind on the ESM wheels congrats on good looking well detailed car. I am considering a similar 4 door addition to my two verts.

Just wondering about the side skirts and rear valance. Thanks, Jeff
            Imported from Detroit

Comment

Hey Jeff,

Thanks. There's a thread on here somewhere, just look for threads I've made.

I appreciate the compliment on the wheels. The sideskirts and rear valance are both Zender. I found them through forum members and junkyards.

Comment

Ken,

Do you ever make it to the "Vintage" BMW event in Winston Salem? Some great looking E30's show up maybe 350 BMW's in total last year would love to see your car in person.

My son and I have made the trek the last 4 years I bring an E30 or E12 good fun, low key and nice people. Jeff (I found the other thread nice photos of your car do you do the photography?)
                Imported from Detroit

Comment

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that cake

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
                  P2 S60 Daily
                  IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

Originally posted by BamaE30 View Post
                    Ken,

Do you ever make it to the "Vintage" BMW event in Winston Salem? Some great looking E30's show up maybe 350 BMW's in total last year would love to see your car in person.

My son and I have made the trek the last 4 years I bring an E30 or E12 good fun, low key and nice people. Jeff (I found the other thread nice photos of your car do you do the photography?)
                    Never made it up that way. I've only had this E30 for a couple years and it sits the way it does for only the last few months. Maybe I'll hit it up some time. I usually go to 4ngiefest in Atlanta, but I can't make it this year due to a friend's wedding.

I do my own photography.

Comment

Can you pm me the name of those wheels and your suspension set up?:)

Comment

Originally posted by miichaelsmith View Post
                        2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                        (Daily Driver)
                        Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                        KW V2 Coilovers
                        VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

ESM & Sportmax why the hate? Spending $2500 on a set of wheels won't get you laid more - really.
                          Imported from Detroit

Comment

I think.... No..... I know, I am in love! Thanks OP I laughed so hard at this my stomach hurts!
                            450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

I hope you didn't let your model ride in the car. No fat chicks.......car will scrape yo!
                              1989 325i|1992 325i|And completely obsessed|:woowoo:
                              sigpic BMW. The Ultimate Driving Machine.
                              The Build...

Comment

Originally posted by miichaelsmith View Post
                                ESM Style 001s (discontinued) and the suspension is just Supersport 60/40 springs and KYB shocks

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
                                Those aren't Sportmax wheels (not universal lug). And I'm not about to spend $1000 on a $1900 car. The wheels on my other car cost more than your car, so shut it.

Originally posted by RagtopE30 View Post
                                I think.... No..... I know, I am in love! Thanks OP I laughed so hard at this my stomach hurts!
                                :-D

Originally posted by drutt23 View Post
                                I hope you didn't let your model ride in the car. No fat chicks.......car will scrape yo!
                                No man, Olga has a beautiful body.

Comment

Working...
                                X