Trailer Queen

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holland
    replied
    I want to see those blue TRM's installed!

    Leave a comment:


  • el bimmer
    replied
    Nice, I think this is a better alternative that your previous set up. Good job!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    Originally posted by TimKninja
    Fawking awesome!!!

    Hope you have that hitch mounted to more then Just the bumper!!
    There are 2 bolts in the bumper and 4 in the bottom of the spare tire well. It's damn solid.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    I like the trailer set up.

    Leave a comment:


  • TimKninja
    replied
    Fawking awesome!!!

    Hope you have that hitch mounted to more then Just the bumper!!

    Leave a comment:


  • derrty 30
    replied
    i really like this, my buddy got the same trailer for his car to, and you can lower these by the way...

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    started a topic Trailer Queen

    Trailer Queen

    After installing a roll bar, I was pretty disappointed to find that I could no longer fit my R-compounds in the back seat. I did 3 in the trunk and one in the passenger seat for a few events, but wasn't happy with that setup. This used Harbor Freight autocross trailer showed up on the local forum for $100 and I knew it was my answer. I made a trip to Lowe's for materials to modify the trailer as it had been used for significantly narrower tires before. Here is the finished product. It was a fun little project and I'm looking forward to having a passenger seat again.







Working...