Trailer Queen

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • keefy6
    replied
    I WILL get TRM wheels at some point, great setup.

    Leave a comment:


  • fronton
    replied
    talk to me about the highbeam cover you have. I need to remove mine for air flow but don't want a glaring void and your solution looks like an option.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Love the trailer, looks amazing with your track e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    Haha, funny this got bumped. I am just about to paint my gray set of TRM C1's orange.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nsquared97
    replied
    Originally posted by Lof8
    This is awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • kingston
    replied
    I love your car. True story.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    Originally posted by Holland
    I want to see those blue TRM's installed!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    What trailer light wiring module is that?
    This one: decent price and no complaints with the install.
    http://www.etrailer.com/t1-1991_BMW_3+Series.htm

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    What trailer light wiring module is that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    Good stuff man. Kinda dissapointed I missed you at the last sebring event.
    I have only run with the Porsche club up to this point. I'll be there again on May 12.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Love it! Trailer hitch ftw.

    Leave a comment:


  • samiam3356
    replied
    powder coat the top black with matching livery FTW! Love your car btw

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Make sure you grease up the bearings on it so they don't freeze up. At 100 bucks you could tow it behind your lawn tractor and not loose any money on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe G
    replied
    awesome. But my dumbass would forget about it and try to throw my car sideways.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    Good stuff man. Kinda dissapointed I missed you at the last sebring event.

    Leave a comment:

Working...