Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Castro Motorsport Heads to MFest 2012 - LOTS OF PICS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like great times. Excellent picture/storytelling.
    sigpic
    January 2012 COTM

Comment

Excellent shots Chris! Looks like a good time.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Sorry for the delay on the rest of the pics everyone, I've been super busy with work and the shop, and my computer was down for a couple days.

Any how, onto more pics!

Joseph rolled up with his sick Dakar e36, along with a nice Schwarz e36 on ARC-8s, so I snapped a few more shots

Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Well we Richard and I partied all night Saturday and for most of Sunday before we said our good byes to Vegas. On our way home, I got some more practice with rolling shots, and my friend Jordan, who's a professional photographer and videographer took some amazing pics with my camera! :D

The white e46 m3 is my friend Jordan's car. It's lowered on Ground Control coils, with staggered 19" Varrstoen TE37 reps, and an RMS stage 2 supercharger set-up

So I got sick of manuevering out of the passenger window and decided to pop up out of the sunroof for a few shots! :D

Really happen with the angle I got of the next 1!

Stopped for a quick gas fill up

After stopping for gas, I gave Jordan his old camera (my recently acquired 7D) to show me how it's done. After looking at his pics I realized how crappy mine were in comparison... :(

Jordan was literally hanging out the window for these 2!

Got the cars pretty close for the next 2...kinda sketch!

LOVE this angle! :alright

These are so sick, he really needs to show me how to pull these shots off!

The next 2 are some of my favorites!

Hopefully I'll have time to finish the remaining photos tonight. There are plenty more, so stay tuned! :eyebrows
          Last edited by e30polak; 05-04-2012, 12:17 AM.

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Gonna be another 25 pictures that look exactly the same??.

Comment

Originally posted by L8 apexr View Post
              Cleaned up some of the similar photos. It's hard for me to choose, becaues each one offers different lighting, and slightly different angles.

Comment

It's a Japanese thing haha
                sigpic
                85' e backSTABBATH

Need a good mechanic/fabricator/performance shop in SoCal?
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=155404

Castro Motorsport
                12600 Sherman Way, Unit C
                North Hollywood, CA 91605
                818-765-3606

Comment

Originally posted by L8 apexr View Post

Comment

Cool pics Chris... Someday my e30 will be back on the road so I can attend some cool events.
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                      Cool pics Chris... Someday my e30 will be back on the road so I can attend some cool events.
                      Thanks Carey! Long time no see or talk man, what's the deal with your e30???

Comment

I appreciate the amount of power behind all of these vehicles, its awesome! But damn I think I have a different taste in aesthetics.. The only visually impressive car I have seen above was the E46 M3. The rest look butt ugly to me. Too many mixes of colours and stuff. That E36 has an ugly wing with an ugly lip, and the E30 with the oil cooler on the front just doesnt do it for me either.

Hey, mechanicaly I love them, I just have much simpler tastes I guess. Still respect them though, which is what matters :)

Or maybe because I'm Aussie, we're weird right?
                        1989 Australian Delivered 325iS Mtech 2.
                        Fully worked M20B31 stroker. 143kw atw/285ntq atw.

Comment

Originally posted by AussieTemplar View Post
                          I appreciate the amount of power behind all of these vehicles, its awesome! But damn I think I have a different taste in aesthetics.. The only visually impressive car I have seen above was the E46 M3. The rest look butt ugly to me. Too many mixes of colours and stuff. That E36 has an ugly wing with an ugly lip, and the E30 with the oil cooler on the front just doesnt do it for me either.

Hey, mechanicaly I love them, I just have much simpler tastes I guess. Still respect them though, which is what matters :)

Or maybe because I'm Aussie, we're weird right?
                          These definitely aren't going to please everyone's taste, but that's what makes each car unique. You prefer simpler styling, which isn't a bad thing, and is much easier to appreciate for many. ;)

Comment

wait what's the name of the company that works on these cars? I can't quite make it out...

do you pay them to have those decals or are they doing it out of the trendiness of their hearts ie superawesomeStanceWorks fanboys?

other than your decals, the cars look awesome and i respect the mechanical work you put into em. much like i enjoy a lot of SW cars, but i hate their obnoxious decals. i dont hate either of your companies - i simply hate windshield decals.

Comment

Owesomeeeeee......

Comment

Nice Bmw, that E30 look mazing. That white e36 is one the best looking E36 in the world, especially those wheels on, the best rims you get Bmw :)
                                https://www.facebook.com/Cry_77_IX-110483784967661
                                https://www.instagram.com/cry_77_ix/

Comment

Working...
                                X