My e30 is reborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My e30 is reborn

Some of you know that I crashed the car during drifting at the end of last summer. It is finally on the road again, and I'm very happy to be driving it, I just wish that gas here was not 7.60$ a gallon :(

couple shots for those who have missed it:

car was pretty damaged after going over those concrete blocks:

and the way she looks now:

I was also able to win 1st place in my class (2000cm-2800cm) in Time Attack this weekend at the 11th National BMW meeting.

and a shot of my front brakes after the finals showing how blue they turned after some heavy stopping :)

That's all for now, hopefully I'll have better photos that I can share soon.

Euro plates are soooooooooooooo last year....oh wait. ;)

I love the old rims! Glad youre back.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

i like the old wheels but man those new ones look great as well.

Comment

Originally posted by twism View Post
        Some of you know that I crashed the car during drifting at the end of last summer. It is finally on the road again, and I'm very happy to be driving it, I just wish that gas here was not 7.60$ a gallon :(

couple shots for those who have missed it:

car was pretty damaged after going over those concrete blocks:

and the way she looks now:

I was also able to win 1st place in my class (2000cm-2800cm) in Time Attack this weekend at the 11th National BMW meeting.

and a shot of my front brakes after the finals showing how blue they turned after some heavy stopping :)

That's all for now, hopefully I'll have better photos that I can share soon.
        Glad you got your rig back on the road. I'm with you with the gas being hella expensive. In Warsaw it's about ~ the same price per gallon $7.60-70! I don't drive my touring for fuel economy, but curious what your mileage is like, wait I mean, kms per litre.
        1970 BMW 2002 w/M20b25
        1990 BMW 327 Touring

Comment

and i complain gas is 3.80 here, glad she's back on the streets tho
          sigpic
          Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

Info on the brakes?

The car looks really good I do miss the ACS wheels but I bet this ones are lighter.
            Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

current wheels look great! specs?

Comment

Originally posted by evanc View Post
                Glad you got your rig back on the road. I'm with you with the gas being hella expensive. In Warsaw it's about ~ the same price per gallon $7.60-70! I don't drive my touring for fuel economy, but curious what your mileage is like, wait I mean, kms per litre.
                People who quote the entire block of like 10 pictures only to say nothing that pertains to any of them need to be slapped in the face with a 14 inch black rubber cock.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                  People who quote the entire block of like 10 pictures only to say nothing that pertains to any of them need to be slapped in the face with a 14 inch black rubber cock.
                  Give him a break, he's polish:p
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                  VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Those Speedlines are nothing short of amazing. I really like the new look better than the old one, not that it was bad or anything.
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by evanc View Post
                      isn't it liter per 100km?

Comment

Thanks all of you guys. As of gas consumption it's about 12/100 in town, which is not too bad considering that I'm not the most economical driver :D

Front brakes are from e38 7-series. 316mm disk with 4 piston Brembo calipers. Rears are ventilated 300mm from e39.

The wheels I'm super happy about. They are from a friends of mine WTCC race car, 11 pounds each, 17x9 et18. They give me a lot of space so I'm thinking of going bigger on the brakes, looking at 330mm fronts with Brembo calipers from Evo9.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                          Dude. That's a little harsh....Bro man.

I think a 10 inch'er would suffice.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                            I think a 10 inch'er would suffice.

only if veiny with pulsating action.

OP, congrats for rescuing it! post-crash damage must not have been too bad, even with the concrete blocks.

Comment

Car looks sharp, happen to have any new or updated photos?
                              Einige Autos dürfen nicht runter gehen... einfach weil sie so spezial sind. - Wenn man von BMW's der '70 und '80 Jahre redet.

Comment

Working...
                              X