Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R3v in peace..

Comment

Dang that sucks, at least your okay though.
      Sooo how much for that rear bumper?.. :giggle:
      IG: @_j.wn

Comment

I wish I took a picture of the Lexus! Honestly, I was in a bit of shock after it happened so I forgot all together. I just kept thinking how everything was gone just like that.

I talked to my insurance company today and they said it looks pretty clear cut that the other guy was at fault. Anyone have words of advice on how to get a satisfactory settlement amount? I really want to play my cards right. Unfortunately I don't have any receipts for the paint job, the tranny that just went in earlier this year, the iS lip or anything else they'd like a receipt for.

Originally posted by yert315
        Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Sucks to see a fellow delphin down.

1987 - 325e Project / DD

Comment

I don't know how it will work out with insurance since you don't have the receipts.
            I would just try to milk them as much as possible and keep the car, accept the check.
            Part it out and get another e30. That is about the only good that can come out of this. (Oh, and the fact that you raped a 2012 lexus, High five!!)
            Rest of the ceremony involves stripping, pulling, extracting and chopping the e30 in the end.
            » PARTS FOR SALE
            » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Sorry for your loss buddy, I can't stand to see an E30 go to the grave yard after having so much work go into it. I hope you find another one that's even better than the last!!!!!!!
              '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
              '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
              '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
              '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                I wish I took a picture of the Lexus! Honestly, I was in a bit of shock after it happened so I forgot all together. I just kept thinking how everything was gone just like that.

I talked to my insurance company today and they said it looks pretty clear cut that the other guy was at fault. Anyone have words of advice on how to get a satisfactory settlement amount? I really want to play my cards right. Unfortunately I don't have any receipts for the paint job, the tranny that just went in earlier this year, the iS lip or anything else they'd like a receipt for.

If you search around on here, there are plenty of threads of how to help you get the most for your loss. Most involve finding recent examples of similar condition cars that are/were for sale. You just need to show them what your car is worth and not what some book says.

Comment

Lawyer'd up. Bout to kick azz.

Originally posted by yert315
                  Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Damn dude, that blows. Hope you are ok and this doesnt turn into a headache for you, did the cops assign blame on the spot?
                    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                    Originally posted by J3M93
                    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Basically, just remember you don't have to accept what they want to give you.
                      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                      Originally posted by mbonanni
                      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
                      X