First e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First e30

Well this is my first e30 and second BMW. The first one was a 1993 325is I swapped a full 95 m3 drivetrain and brakes into it. Sold it to buy this. Plan to swap a m50/s50 in it and turbo that. Let me know what you guys think I paid 2800 for it.

no bad at all, did it come with all the goodies too??

Comment

Yeah I put hids in it and that's it everything else was on it already.

Comment

Very nice looking 4 door!!I

Props
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

Welcome sir.
          1989 M3
          2008 135i 6sp

Comment

I think if it runs as well as it looks then you got a hell of a deal. Super clean.

Comment

Very nice! Welcome.
              Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

It runs real well ac blows cold. It does have 237k on the odo but the motor runs great and has good compression numbers. So I'm very happy with my purchase. Thanks for the welcome also

Comment

nice car for your first E30! my first E30 had rust. and a Big hole in the rocker panel.

Comment

Very nice. My first (and current) E30 is an AW 4-door as well that I got for $1K. It has absolutely mint interior and runs great but was auto and had front end damage so I needed to go to the junkyard for basically all of the front end panels and ghetto rig the front to fit. Looks like you got a good deal, keep us updated.
                    1990 E30 325i sedan - Gletscherblau (280) over Indigo cloth (0271)

Comment

Will do! the interior in mine is close to mint the drives seat bottom has a few cracks I need to get fixed. But other than that it's mint! I'm enjoying the hell out of it for sure!

Comment

Working...
                      X