my first E30 daily driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first E30 daily driver

there are some pics on here of my first E30 daily driver im still working on it and learning alot.
    any one else with the same experince please feel free to post your pics.
    also if you have any pointers on fixing a DD for noobs please share you info will be helpful.
    Attached Files

some sanding and white paint to that front bumper would do wonders for the look of the car!
    GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

Nice start! its looking much better from the first pic. Nice to see another Sacramento es!

Comment

yeah gonna sand and paint the lower front skirt but thinking of euro bumpers too but still not sure which i want to do.

Comment

interior is blue hounds tooth cloth the driver seat is torn and needs to be redone but at the moment i dont know where to go to get it done or if its even possible.
          also looking to do a head swap to make it into a 327i stroker with a chip but again....no clue as to where to have it done.
          lastly i am trying to find a source to fix the odometer so it actually works and the fog lights too which need to be rewired and made to working.
          the car has new springs and shocks and it is deffinetly much more fun to drive then when i first got it...course it only cost me 750 bucks so i think i did ok.
          thanks for the comments guys keep them coming it really helps to hear the input.

Comment

updated pics after a wash and wax.

after a good wash andd wax job the car is looking much better.
            now on to the other things i need to do.
            Attached Files

Comment

ES valence ..FTW

Comment

Working...
              X