the warmth of the sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait what is this?
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop?? ;-)
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    But of course
    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Sorry, for future reference I'll refer to young high school males. Was kind of insensitive of me to assume you weren't into dudes.
      Last edited by Roysneon; 05-24-2012, 02:32 PM. Reason: Stamar'd my grammar.
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by stamar View Post
        its pictures of my car and two responses from typical r3v clueless teenagers who have nothing to add but do anyway lol..

I got a few of the top down because the sun finally came out here in humboldt.

And then I test drove it against a semi modern civic I just bought and felt it was superior ( except in gas mileage and interior room)so I took a picture of their relative size.

I also did a comparison of convertible vs sun roof while I have both cars. Immediately decided to get rid of the civic.

although I have to be honest, its a lot more interesting reading the forums from 03 civics than watching the teenagers insult eachother on the old hand me down bmw forum... no offense to anyone in particular just those that applies too ;o)

something like 20 iq point rise, talking to people who actually support themselves and dont live with mom lol.
        This coming from you......
        Originally posted by blunttech
        Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
        :shock:

Comment

Working...
        X