The Turdy Burgundrot 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Turdy Burgundrot 30

I bought this ol 84 325e for $300 a few years ago. And all it really needed was a good cold start valve which I got for $10. But after driving it a few miles, I realized it needed a lot more work than that.

Thanks to a friend Mark at his shop in Billings started with a new fuel tank and all new fuel lines with one new fuel pump in the tank. Then a put it on a fuel injection cleaner and ran it for an hour. It had some Ford van air intake system on it, so had a correct BMW intake installed. Threw a 3.73 lsd on. Control arms. Motor and trans mounts. Stainless steel brake lines. New pads and master cylinder. Found some 17x7 Racing Harts at a garage sale for $300. And just had the car repainted in the original Burgundrot metallic with oem mtech 1 side skirts from guten parts. Up next is euro bumpers and more mtech 1 goodness. Then a drop of some sort. Then an M50 or something hot under the hood. :-D

Heres a few crappy phone pics. The interior is rough, so no pics of it yet. One day I'll have new seats and carpet in there.

Shorty after I bought the car.

With a fresh respray, racing hart 17x7 wheels, and mtech 1 side skirts.

Last edited by Aviator; 07-31-2013, 11:53 AM.
    84 325e Burgundrot S52 M Tech 1.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250109

looks good, just needs a drop and rear valance

sweet color
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop?? ;-)
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    But of course
    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

lookin so fresh
      E30 buildy things
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

so hawt. just euro bumper dat bisch.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

i was putting off any body parts till after suspension but you just got me looking for mtech 1 skirts. damn you

Comment

Well a lil update. Had euro bumpers painted in Burgundrot installed.

Eibach pro kit (not really happy with), billy sports and subframe bushings installed.

M50TU25 ZF 320 E30 M3 driveshaft late radiator ix brake booster and a 2.93 lsd bought.

Euro smileys and grilles installed

All the dust is because its a a buds shop about to get the rear mtech 1 apron put on. 8)
            Last edited by Aviator; 08-22-2013, 11:56 PM.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Wow looking good. Love the transformation, it was pretty bad when you first got it.

Comment

Looks good. Put some new window lock strips in and it'll be even better.
                Originally posted by kronus
                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Is that the strip that's in the middle that was once chrome and is now shit brown? Yeah I'm replacing that today.
                  Last edited by Aviator; 07-31-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Awesome transformation going on here, and burgundrot is one of my favorites!
                    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Thinking of ditching the Asa's for 15x8 et 20 C1's with 225/45 rubber. Just wondering g if I'll have to bend the lips with those rims. Also looking at some used recaros or some new Corbeaus since my drivers side sport seat has cracked around the frame and I doubt it's fixable. That and the bolster is shit, and it leans like a gangster stance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aviator View Post
                        Is that the strip that's in the middle that was on e chrome and is now shit brown? Yeah I'm replacing that today.
                        Yep, that's the one. AFAIK you can replace it with a late model version, which comes in black. They're easy enough to shadowline either way.
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Needs moar low before anything else.
                          » PARTS FOR SALE
                          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                            Needs moar low before anything else.
                            No mo low. Great falls has horrible roads lol. The tires I picked for the Asa's are way to short. Can't remember what size but they should be a size or two taller to help fill in the fender gap more. Looks like the drop was only .5" because of them.
                            Last edited by Aviator; 07-31-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

i like your car , has the best color , nice wheels and the perfect height , can you tell me more about the wheels size , do you rolled the fenders?,

Comment

Working...
                              X