Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Collector"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    "The Collector"

    This past Memorial day, my buddy Cody and I had the chance to go check out a private collection of BMWs, which was one of the coolest things I've seen.

    I wanted to share with you guys. :-P











    There's a massive story all about it and 15 or so more photos if you want to check it all out.

    A lot of the content I don't know where it fits, so I figured I'd post up some of the cars themselves.

    The guy had more engines and more go-fast goodies than I could ever dream of having.

    I know it means going to StanceWorks (gasp! :-p) but check it out. You'll enjoy it.

    http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/05/t...ory-preserved/

    EDIT: oops, just realized I posted this in Member's rides by habit. Apologies.

    #2
    That is so awesome. I would love to just camp out in there for a night or two


    Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

    Comment


      #3
      e21 widebody. My god. :firehop:

      Comment


        #4
        Mike, another great story, love what you are doing. Keep it coming.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter
        ____________________________________

        Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

        ____________________________________
        Ladies:
        1998 E36 m3/4/5 1988 325i 1989 325iT

        Comment


          #5
          Great read. Ive had a similar experience only with Alfas not bmws.

          NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

          1$ PShops PM me

          Comment


            #6
            Nice story mike.

            1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

            Comment


              #7
              Awesome :)


              M20B28 Turbo

              My Build Thread

              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

              Comment


                #8
                Nice collection!!!!

                1992 BMW 325iC
                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

                Comment


                  #9


                  Nice work man!
                  Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

                  Comment


                    #10
                    If the owner of that collection ever saw the abominations that are applauded over on SW, I'm sure he'd have a heart attack.
                    Originally posted by Gruelius
                    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by KenC View Post
                      If the owner of that collection ever saw the abominations that are applauded over on SW, I'm sure he'd have a heart attack.
                      Aka

                      "StanceWorks posts cool content that I really like, but the people that like StanceWorks suck, so they suck."

                      He loved the E9 and has a slammed 2000 tilux of his own in his garage back at this house. Don't be so mad. ;)

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Great read Mike! So uh, what was that parting gift? :)


                        Go here be happy!

                        Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
                          Aka

                          "StanceWorks posts cool content that I really like, but the people that like StanceWorks suck, so they suck."

                          He loved the E9 and has a slammed 2000 tilux of his own in his garage back at this house. Don't be so mad. ;)
                          Lol I'm not making it personal. I've never met any of the SW people. I just think some of the cars are terrible.
                          Originally posted by Gruelius
                          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                            Great read Mike! So uh, what was that parting gift? :)
                            It was an original in-box Nardi E9 steering wheel hub, so I don't have to run an adapter to run the Nardi wheel I just got. :)

                            Originally posted by KenC View Post
                            Lol I'm not making it personal. I've never met any of the SW people. I just think some of the cars are terrible.
                            Some are terrible, some are cool, but they've all got a story worth sharing. That's what we're all about. Nothing more, nothing less. :)

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Good work and that guy has an awesome collection. Nice find! Got to love an old school BMW enthusiast.
                              Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X